My ideas

1. Improve design, proportion, colors and animations of the fighters. This is by far the first thing to improve the game, as it appears to be like games from 10 years ago. For me the fighter looks like more as a toy than a man.

2. Improve and polish some existent scenarios before to create new ones. The thing is not to have thousand of scenarios, but a few well designed. Curiously the best scenario is also the one who I can not play decently due to the lack of framerates. Some other scenarios present an inadequate sort of textures, and others a very poor lighting. Think about the historical moment when design scenarios.

3. This game needs Polishing Nvidia 3D Vision compatibility. Most Unreal 3 engine games are totally compatible with 3D Vision, but Chivalry renders wrong shadows, wrong water, and other minor wrong details that make it impossible to play in 3D.

• Thank you for such an in-depth way of describing how the developers could change their techniques for better graphics, animations, and performance. Such detail in the problems and great examples of how to cope with those problems are absolutely extraordinary. I myself have obtained such divine knowledge of how to improve this game to magnificent levels of detail and performance just from this very post.

• Thanks for your sincere support. If you need more ideas I can make an effort.

• @kdaber:

Thanks for your sincere support. If you need more ideas I can make an effort.

I know Cheese is being sarcastic, but I can’t tell about you :|