Character Skins, Unlocks and Arnor Customization

• Can we have the option to change our character’s skins out of the skin sets that have already been made? Implement a skin bar in the loadout menu so you can customise your character’s armor skin and choose the one that best suits you for battle, or maybe bind three different skins on each main weapon group for every class instead, making weapon classes are more easily identifiable.

P.S. Additional veteran armor unlocks for completing each classes secondary weapon sets would be great too. Maybe a regeneration bonus for wearing both veteran helmet and veteran armor set at the same time?

• I wish I could have a skin where my guy is running around in a speedo and a maul.

• @Slaughtervomit:

I wish I could have a skin where my guy is running around in a speedo and a maul.

Denied.

• @ReMixx:

@Slaughtervomit:

I wish I could have a skin where my guy is running around in a speedo and a maul.

Denied.

You like saying that, don’t you? :lol:

• I think this is a really good idea! They’ve already implemented the helmet unlocks so it shouldn’t be too hard to implement different armor sets/skins right? Also they could make skin pack dlc kinda like killing floor to help support themselves. But the paid for skins SHOULD NOT give a regen buff UNLESS the player has all the veteran status to unlock that.

• And hats, we totally need hats. Hats to wear on your helmet and under, several at the time even, also shoulder armor is a great place to put hats on. Every multiplayer game should have hats. Moar hats!

Seriously though, right now even such little things as small color variation would do greatly - during FFA matches people get random variations of colors and in a team match such thing would only add too much confusion. But. In the same FFA mason knight have red armor with orange bandages on legs as well as all the troops have 2 side coloring on their armor so small variations like half blue half green or even fully green/purple colors for Agatha and orange/yellow/red for Masons would be a great thing.

There could be even different heraldic symbol variation on half of the armor with same white/blue color scheme for Agatha and black/red for Masons. That way team colors would not confuse players but still be different and customizable.

That would benefit clans and friends mostly as they could not only see names over their friends/clanmates but have similar colored armors so that way they look like an organized team both for themselves and others to see.

• @Smiley:

And hats, we totally need hats. Hats to wear on your helmet and under, several at the time even, also shoulder armor is a great place to put hats on. Every multiplayer game should have hats. Moar hats!

My halberd needs a hat.

• Cosmetics would be nice, but a regen bonus for wearing a set? no, god no.

Don’t let cosmetics effect the core gameplay.

• I really think this could take off, but what do y’all think about TB anding in sets you can unlock ingame and pay for skins like in killing floor? That would really help support them and in no way could it be considered pay2win. Thoughts?

• Giving bonuses based on gear is a bad idea, but it would be nice to be able to pick a simple tabard and insignia design from a small preselected list. Nothing overly ostentatious like the abomination that TF2 has become, just a tiny amount of customization to make it easier to recognize individuals on the battlefield. Be it a nemesis or the idiot on your team that keeps teamkilling (so you can avoid him) it would add even more of a personal feel to the combat. It would have to stay rather limited to avoid people intentionally getting the stupidest gear possible for attention.

• A simple addition would be to have some cool helmets unlock every 10 or 20 ranks or so.

That provides long term progression and if you see someone with a very cool helmet you know to shout…

To Me

To Me

• It’d be nice to have a little bit of it, but not too much. Armor colour, helmet style and color, weapon colour and tabards would be good.

• agreed. but your GEAR effecting your STATS is the WORST idea (for this kind of game) , we just need cosmetics for sake of customization. Also paying for costumes thing ALMOST everytime gets out of hand because makers get too greedy, i hope that kind of stuff doesnt happen in this game but if they do it right it would be awesome, no fantasy/stupid/sci-fi looking stuff thou, they would damage the games FEEL and atmosphere. Just because an helmet/armor looks cool doesnt mean it fits in this game consider this, For example a flaming demonic armor with spikes on it for FFA etc.

• Yeah but I do think that if they had some skin or armor packs that could benefit them, and they could add more things.