Kills not counting on Unlocks

• So I was just in a full, 32 man, “Official” server that was VAC enabled and ranked. Not getting any kills towards my weapons. This seems to be happening on a lot of servers I play on. I stick around for 3-4 rounds and nothing. Every kill I do doesn’t even register at that time. I killed a guy, I was at 59 till i unlock something. Killed 2 more guys… still 59. Waited until he next round, no change.

Jumped into a server, same thing. Jumped into another, it worked, but the server crashed so now I am back at square one, I keep joining 32+ man servers that are full, ranked, and VAC enabled, and still not getting rank.

• @Kocrachon:

So I was just in a full, 32 man, “Official” server that was VAC enabled and ranked. Not getting any kills towards my weapons. This seems to be happening on a lot of servers I play on. I stick around for 3-4 rounds and nothing. Every kill I do doesn’t even register at that time. I killed a guy, I was at 59 till i unlock something. Killed 2 more guys… still 59. Waited until he next round, no change.

Jumped into a server, same thing. Jumped into another, it worked, but the server crashed so now I am back at square one, I keep joining 32+ man servers that are full, ranked, and VAC enabled, and still not getting rank.

Does it still happen even after restarting the game?

• Same issue here. Kills not counting towards unlocks. I tried restarting the game and validating the game files/cache, but still not working. I tried different servers but no luck.

EDIT: Joined a server called “official classic server” or some such with VAC required and weapon unlock count is working correctly. hope that helps