Kick

• People are abusing the polls to kick people simply because they are better players then them, or just to troll, so how about when people fail to kick someone when they make a poll, they get kicked for making the poll. that way people would only make them when they have a reason too.

• Not a good idea since you cant predict if everyone will agree even if it is justified.

Every game has trolls - not much can be done about it.

The kick function does need a reason choice e.g. TKing, AFK, Trolling etc.

• well im kind of losing intrest in playing since i keep getting kicked for no reason, and the vote is always started by someone from the opposite team, basically i have been kicked more times in the 39 hours ive played this game then in the 1300 hours ive played warband.

• Are you playing on official servers?

• @ReMixx:

Are you playing on official servers?

don´t know just random servers, normally the the one with the lowest ping and a decent amount of players, but in all my years of gaming i have never seen the poll get abused as much as in this one.

• Maybe only allow teammates to have a poll? Also people should be watched if they do kick a lot of players. ALSO as most games have you should be allowed to report abuse. A.K.A. Abuseing kick polls, cheating(hacking), curseing / poor sportsmanship, etc., etc. It would help thin the herd of misuse of chat and the kick polls.

• @Bloodbath94:

Maybe only allow teammates to have a poll? Also people should be watched if they do kick a lot of players.

I really like this idea. It’s a lot like TF2’s votekick system. It’s not perfect, but it greatly reduces the chance of people being unfairly kicked.

Whatever happens, Chivalry’s votekicks seriously need revision, like the OP, I’ve never been kicked for doing well as often as I do in this game. And sometimes I get kicked for incredibly stupid reasons like some morons on the enemy team throwing hackusations at a teammate because he was using an “unarmed cheat”.

I told them fisticuffs is not cheating, all you need to do is push 4.

About 3 seconds later, a votekick gets put on me. It passes with a 60%. Yay.

I GOT VOTEKICKED FOR SAYING FISTICUFFS ISN’T CHEATING. AFHkahfjfhhahahaaaAaa…

• I don’t get this… I have around 140 hours I think and I’ve only been kicked out of games by abusers maybe 3 times… And I am a real jerk sometimes!

I don’t understand how so many people are having such a big problem with this… Unless they are hitting teammates a lot or being really super rude…

• I typically don’t speak unless spoken to or to answer someone’s questions. And I pretty much exclusively play a dodge/stab Broadsword/Norse Sword MAA so I almost never hit teammates let alone get NEAR them. Pretty much the worst thing I consistently do is I have a tendency to unconsciously kill steal.

I think until votekicking is changed I’m just gonna play on official servers or hold back and intentionally aim for second on the leaderboard.

• You can just leave before vote ends and reconnect.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

You can just leave before vote ends and reconnect.

imo this should be fixed where you get the temp ban anyway even if you leave… You shouldn’t be able to come back for a while… (it’s 10 min, right?)

• @Slaughtervomit:

@rumpelstiltskin:

imo this should be fixed where you get the temp ban anyway even if you leave… You shouldn’t be able to come back for a while… (it’s 10 min, right?)

5min

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@Slaughtervomit:

@rumpelstiltskin:

5min

Wow that’s not even that bad… Just go take a dump or something and come back and you’re ready to re-join.

• @Slaughtervomit:

@rumpelstiltskin:

the only problem with this is what if you’re unfairly kicked?

i was accused of hacking today by two people on the opposite team, one a level 0 and the other a level 7, because i was doing really well - i’m level 30. the vote passed and i avoided the kick/temp ban and rejoined and was still called a hacker some more because avoiding the kick is apparently also indicative of being a hacker.

most of the time i just get raged at when i’m doing well, but more and more i see votekicks started because people are doing well and this is also unfair. or people initiating in a tk and then letting the person they were attacking kill them and attempting to get them votekicked.

• Glad they made it open for server owners to set who can vote kick. It’s a nice improvement to not be kicked by the enemy team because you’re “too good”, or useing your fists