Is the "Idle Flinch" going to be fixed? Or is it WAI?

• You know the strike that you can start when recieving a hit for a 99% free strike on the opponent.

It’s hard as it is to block a skilled feinter (Feinting Medieval Warfare? :) ) but this is really changing the good duels into hit exchanges.
    So is it going to be removed or is it working as intented?

EDIT : Oh and plz fix the stab through shield bug thx.

• I notice I receive “Flinch” as Knight a lot more often than Vanguard. Knights have way more armor and should not receive a flinch at all. Throw a move out early and it still gets stopped by a knife. :o

• @900taha:

I notice I receive “Flinch” as Knight a lot more often than Vanguard. Knights have way more armor and should not receive a flinch at all. Throw a move out early and it still gets stopped by a knife. :o

That isn’t exactly what i meant. I do like the flinch while in windup for all classes since having no flinch in a class would probably make the game too unbalanced and less skilled (promotes spamming ;)).

I actually meant the way you can counterhit someone w/o him 99% of the time being able to react.

• @georgatos7:

You know the strike that you can start when recieving a hit for a 99% free strike on the opponent.

It’s hard as it is to block a skilled feinter (Feinting Medieval Warfare? :) ) but this is really changing the good duels into hit exchanges.
    So is it going to be removed or is it working as intented?

EDIT : Oh and plz fix the stab through shield bug thx.

There’s another thread that’s 26 pages long about flinching, try that. If stab through shield is a bug, they’re looking at it. Move backwards while blocking and aim good at the tip of their weapon.

• @DeminRamst:

There’s another thread that’s 26 pages long about flinching, try that. If stab through shield is a bug, they’re looking at it. Move backwards while blocking and aim good at the tip of their weapon.

Again this isn’t a thread about how flinching should work in general. It’s a pledge for more info about a broken (as i feel it) game mechanic.

And no trying to move backwards and especially looking at the tip wont save you from that stab exploit most of the times. I’d say it’s the opposite that you should do.

• Hit trading is definitely one of the most frustrating things about the game when someone knows how to abuse it. Pick Knight, wait for your enemy to hit, start overhead at the split second you receive damage, look down, bam you just hit him without him being able to do anything. It’s ridiculous.

• @georgatos7:

@DeminRamst:

Again this isn’t a thread about how flinching should work in general. It’s a pledge for more info about a broken (as i feel it) game mechanic.

And no trying to move backwards and especially looking at the tip wont save you from that stab exploit most of the times. I’d say it’s the opposite that you should do.

I’ll stop being an arse. The 26 page thread concluded the dev’s know about this issue and are looking into it. The filler is debates with some people who defended the mechanic.