Weapon switching + Official servers + HP bar

• 1. Switching weapons while aiming a bow or crossbow does not work. Perhaps allow a fast switch, if the weapon isn’t fully loaded then it will not be loaded when you switch back.

2. Official server should be marked. Some servers which do not say official still give weapon levels and some do not, it gets confusing.

3. Health and Stamina bar permanency? Maybe have them slightly larger, but them disappearing when full is difficult for the eyes. I usually use my peripherals to take not of my hp instead of constantly looking down.

4. Sometimes holding sprint wont have the player sprint. I don’t know how to explain it but I will hold shift and my guy wont run.

5. Parry wont work sometimes, I have to go back into keybinds and bind it again. It has happened to others also.

Great game guys! I love it a lot. Have a happy new year!

• @Willmander:

2. Official server should be marked. Some servers which do not say official still give weapon levels and some do not, it gets confusing.

Any server can give you weapon unlocks as long as it is set to have VAC enabled and the “ranked” parameter to true. I believe these two are set by default so just about all servers should allow you to weapon unlocks/rank experience as long as the necessary number of people are on the server.

• @ReMixx:

Any server can give you weapon unlocks as long as it is set to have VAC enabled and the “ranked” parameter to true. I believe these two are set by default so just about all servers should allow you to weapon unlocks/rank experience as long as the necessary number of people are on the server.

Hmm, I did not know that. Perhaps some of these Aus servers are turning it off? Thanks for the info.

• Health and stamina only disappear when you’re at full health/stamina, in which case you’ve got no reason to be looking at the bar anyway ;)