Some questions about this sweet-looking game..

• Hello all, this is my first post on the forums but I applied to test out about a week ago because the game looks so interesting, I only have a couple questions I hope you guys can help me out with:

1. Is there a summary of things that we will be able to do in the game? Like Objectives or challenges to complete that will give it an extra sense of achievement?

2. If there are, is there any chance of Torn Banner expanding upon those things post-release?

That’s it! Thanks again for any responses to this question and I hope to learn more about the game once the next phase of testing begins : )

• Developer

Welcome to the forums!

In terms of objectives or challenges to complete I am assuming you mean objectives as a team and not personal “Achievements” or trophies? If so, then there is not a complete list that has been released but I can tell you that the objectives involve iconic medieval moments including:

• Raiding villages
    • Burning and destroying objects
    • Using siege weapons such as catapult and ballista to destroy key targets
    • Smashing down gates with a ram
    • Assassinating enemy royalty
      and more

In addition to these objectives you will find in our Team Objective game mode, we also have a variety of other gamemodes to play in, including:

King of the Hill
    Capture the Flag
    Team Death Match
    Free for All
    Last Team Standing

And yes, we will absolutely expand on these options post-release and would love to hear community suggestions on what direction we should head with it!

• Damn you people! Getting a person this excited about a game should be an indictable offense!

• Thanks a lot, Tibberius!

EDIT: realized you answered my second question in your first response, my apologies haha

• Actually I came up with another question! Will Single-player include content that cannot be utilized in Multiplayer? Or will they both have the same everything? Thanks again for the response

• Developer

There are currently no plans for a singleplayer campaign or storymode. However there will be offline play options including a tutorial and the ability to play against competent AI opponents in all of the same maps and weapons available on multiplayer.

• sounds awesomo

• I love me some bots!

• @Tibberius:

There are currently no plans for a singleplayer campaign or storymode. However there will be offline play options including a tutorial and the ability to play against competent AI opponents in all of the same maps and weapons available on multiplayer.

WHEN? :?

• @Tibberius:

• Raiding villages

Will this raids include the looting of valuable items and/or pottery? (Yes, this was a shore reference from old AoC?)