Toggle option to disable letting friends join off you

• I love that friends can join off you much easier now. It’s great. But I’d also like an option to disable it for a bit when I feel like soloing and not having to deal with that one guy on your friend list who just picks archer, goes on enemy team and does nothing but aim for you. Sure I could just remove him, but you could also add a toggle option.

• Seems like a pretty specific issue =p Just tell him to fuck off and let you solo.

• Some friends you got there….

Go “Offline” in Steam friends.

• @ReMixx:

Some friends you got there….

Go “Offline” in Steam friends.

But I like to stay online so I can keep in touch with my other friends through Steam chat and such. There just needs to be an option for this.

• Last time I checked you can’t identify friends on the enemy team. Sounds like your buddy is just a good archer. If he’s playing archer on a low population server then tell him to stop being a dick.

• Unfriend him/her. Simple answer ;)

• @ReMixx:

Unfriend him/her. Simple answer ;)

Or make a toggle option for it. Simple answer. I don’t see why anyone would be against this.

He’s a good friend, it’s just annoying sometimes.

• I think it’s a Steam thing, not a Chivalry thing. Take it up with Valve.

• Tell them to stop doing it, if that doesn’t work then temporarily block them while you play through steam. If they take offense you should probably redefine who you consider to be a “friend”.

• Torn Banner has no control over this. It’s either fully integrated with Steam (able to join friends’ games) or it’s not.

• If you just temporarily blocked them, would that stop them from being able to join?

• @20k:

If you just temporarily blocked them, would that stop them from being able to join?

Yeah, you appear offline to players you block.