Blood/Gore Removal

• I really like this game and it is a lot of fun, but i’d like my little brother to play this game and i was just wondering if there was a way to remove the blood/gore from the game. I looked in the configuration tab but i couldn’t find anything. :( :|

• To be honest, blood is the least of this games issue where minors are concerned. I’ve been gaming for 15 years and thought I’d experienced it all, yet this game still gets my heart racing uncomfortably fast at times.
    Even without the gore and limb removal I’d still hesitate to let anyone under 14 play it. Not to mention the gore and body count is about to get a LOT worse in this upcoming content update.

• Probably need a language filter too lol

• Well, the game is about killing. Mercilessly. A lack of blood and gore won’t make it any less about that. I’d have no problem letting a young kid play the game.

• Well that makes sense :) thanks to all of you :) so when exactly is this new update?? :o

• @InspectahCax:

Well, the game is about killing. Mercilessly. A lack of blood and gore won’t make it any less about that. I’d have no problem letting a young kid play the game.

Well, I hope you’re not a parent, then. :?

• @PandaHondi:

Well that makes sense :) thanks to all of you :) so when exactly is this new update?? :o

Sometime this month. No set date, but let’s say by Jan 31st ;)

• @Kimiko:

@PandaHondi:

Well that makes sense :) thanks to all of you :) so when exactly is this new update?? :o

Sometime this month. No set date, but let’s say by Jan 31st ;)

Alright! :)