Confirm player kick with second key

• What just happened:
    -Player Dra1ned was TKing constantly
    -I requested somebody kick him, twice only.
    -A kick was initiated against me
    -I was kicked

I learned to initiate a kick myself after this, but it’s still annoying. The first person to initiate a kick seems to win because people hit insert (default yes) without thinking.

They should add a quick second command to make ‘yes’ a more certain answer. Like hitting ‘insert’ and then ‘home’ to confirm the kick. ‘No’ would remain the same, one press. Hopefully that would make people stop and think before they kick without consideration.

• As if this would change anything at all…
    insertrandomfacepalmmemehere

• Would only result in people mashing the two buttons for yes.

• I think we just need a way to type a reason, most kicks I see just occur from nowhere and nobody says why.

• @Bart95:

I think we just need a way to type a reason, most kicks I see just occur from nowhere and nobody says why.

This.
    When a random kickvote oocurs, I vote NO. Sometimes, if not too lazy or busy, Ill ask for a reason. If the kick is justified (and it seems like true), I happily click yes!

• @William:

@Bart95:

I think we just need a way to type a reason, most kicks I see just occur from nowhere and nobody says why.

This.
    When a random kickvote oocurs, I vote NO. Sometimes, if not too lazy or busy, Ill ask for a reason. If the kick is justified (and it seems like true), I happily click yes!

this

• @gregcau:

@William:

@Bart95:

Actually I agree with this idea. It’s correct that people would just get used to hitting the two keys. Being forced to type a reason before someone is kicked would be more effective.