Weapons not unlocking

• The weapons unlock system has not been working for me. I have gotten more than enough kills with the Knight’s first axe (26 in one match even) and the second axe has only gone from 25 to 24. Someone on the steam forums made a thread about this and someone suggested playing on the official forums and I have done that and it still doesn’t work.

Despite the Knight’s weapons not unlocking I was able to unlock the Vanguard’s claymore and billhook weapons somehow.

• Same thing happened to me. I was unlocking weapons just fine a couple of hours ago but then it just stopped and my kills wouldn’t count towards the unlocks anymore. Happened to every class and didn’t go away even after changing servers/restarting steam.

Hopefully it’s something that can be easily fixed.

• Ya I just did a game and none of my kills counted towards unlocking. This happened yesterday but I switched servers and it was fine, but ya now its happening again.

• Same issue here.

Played in 2 separate “Official” servers. All servers were full, 32+ players. They were considered ranked, and VAC enabled. Played for hours in each and no progression at all. Getting really annoying being killed with weapons I can’t unlock.

• Just to peep in, This happened to me too I ragequit chivalry until this if fixed. x.x

cuz I managed to get 20 kills with war of god sword in a single battle and, still stuck at 41.

• As soon as I started playing in the new year the weapons counter won’t go down and I cannot unlock anything.

Could it have anything to do with updates to the server not syncing because of the change in the date?

• This is driving me CRAZY too!

I’ve been working to get weapons unlocked and can’t figure out why sometimes kills count for one round on a server, then the next round they suddenly stop counting… and there is nothing after that I know to do which will get them counting again. I’ve tried to quit out and restart steam, but that doesn’t seem to fix it. SO I usually just play something else and come back another day.

Does anyone know why this keeps happening?

Can someone please sticky a fix or procedure for curing this issue?

Thanks!

• HELP PLEASE! Intermittent issue: Kills don’t count towards weapon unlocks.

I’ve been working to get weapons unlocked and can’t figure out why sometimes kills count for one round on a server, then the next round they suddenly stop counting… and there is nothing after that I know to do which will get them counting again. I’ve tried to quit out and restart steam, but that doesn’t seem to fix it. I usually just play something else and come back another day and then kills count again for awhile.

Does anyone know why this keeps happening?

Can someone please sticky a fix or procedure for curing this issue?

Thanks in Advance!

• Same here. Weapon counter was working fine a few days ago, then I started playing today on the same server I’ve been visiting and nothing. I tried validating the game cache in case anything was messed up but it didn’t do anything. Tried different servers and the weapon unlock counter still isn’t progressing.

• So obviously the server has to be Official and not a FFA server.

I did see this issue once but after restarting the client it went away. I agree, nothing more frustrating.

Now I just tested it on a Official Classic Server at it is incrementing for me.

• So this still isn’t fixed? What a ripoff.