Punching with your free hand

• Just a little suggestion that I thought would be good. If you’re using a one handed weapon and haven’t got a shield, it’d be good if you could throw out punches as well.

• No…Fist are way to dumb and stupid, and it will result in rage if you just get hit by the fastest swing in the game and it cancels your attack.

• Fists are overpowered right now but I agree it would be a cool addition.

• Yes if one can manage to make it balanced it would be a nice idea.

• Gods, the number of times I’ve wanted to straight-arm someone as a maa running up to an objective in a hurry… ^____^ One can dream…

• @stickytape:

Gods, the number of times I’ve wanted to straight-arm someone as a maa running up to an objective in a hurry… ^____^ One can dream…

I could totally see a vanguard or knight holding a MAA’s head with one hand while they swing helplessly. LolMAAs.

• ^ There was a time I used to think you were cool ReMixx.

Man, 2 weeks went by fast.

MaA: Slide or die!

• Please no… Fists are ridicolous anyway, so please no.

• Fists aren’t OP. People just don’t know how to parry them.

1. Fists cannot block weapons
    2. Fists may be fast, but they are extremely short range (except jab, its actually pretty far)
    3. Fists rely on that “stunlock” as people call it to make sure the user isn’t LMB’ed to death instantly.
    4. Wanna ruin a fister’s good time? Turtle behind a shield.

• Out of a hundred “fisters” (errm…?), maybe 3 killed me. But thats terrible enough. It is simply annoying and immersion-breaking to see some stupid idiot going crazy with his fists…with his weapons in the belt…

I said it before and say it again, fists simply do not belong in this game, they are just a weapon for trolls to annoy others, nothing else. Everytime i see a stupid MAA running around, laughing and trying to kill anything with his fists, it reminds me of the fucking JOCKEY from Left 3 Dead 2… Same bullshit. Just annoying fucks.

• A punch delivered by a metal gauntlet or thick leather gloves could easily kill someone. I’m sure fisticuffs occurred occasionally on the medieval battlefield. After all, fists and kicks are the only weapons we can say for sure were available in every single actual medieval battle.

• @Ushnor:

A punch delivered by a metal gauntlet or thick leather gloves could easily kill someone. I’m sure fisticuffs occurred occasionally on the medieval battlefield. After all, fists and kicks are the only weapons we can say for sure were available in every single actual medieval battle.

Since everybody is armored it’s hardly imaginable to really hurt someone by punching. Fist punches are clearly OP right now.

Anyway, how would punching with your free hand work? Do you need another button to launch a second hand attack? Wouldn’t it be way more OP if every single handed MaA could bitchslap you after a sword strike?

• Well said my brother in arms.