Dear Torn Banner…

• You are the best indie gaming company I’ve ever come across. I love this game to death. I just wanted to let you know I sincerely appreciate you efforts in making this game and will keep up with your future developments religiously. I’ve already “converted” a handful of friends and they, too, are loving your game.

As constructive criticism, I’d like to add that an aesthetics update for Chivalry’s menu interface may be in due process. Nothing a low budget graphic designer couldn’t handle!

Keep up the awesome work. The game play is solid save for a few mapping issues (nothing serious). I think I’ve logged close to 50 hours after only having the game for a week. All things considered, I’m a happy gamer thanks to this awesome new development of yours. Cheers! Have a wonderful new year, Torn Banner Studios :)

• Here here! :k1:

It’s a shame these kind of posts always get buried by all the negative and argumentative ones. I guess that’s how it works, but it’s still unfortunate. Forums just collect all the little gripes and problems and can seem like black holes where nothing in the game works right.

So here’s to all the enjoyment this game has given me, and all the positives that are not accurately represented in these forums. Here’s to an awesome game created by an awesome developer! Stay true to your vision and never sacrifice it for anyone!

Happy 2013 guys! Looking forward to the update!

• @HEXEN:

Here here! :k1:

It’s a shame these kind of posts always get buried by all the negative and argumentative ones. I guess that’s how it works, but it’s still unfortunate. Forums just collect all the little gripes and problems and can seem like black holes where nothing in the game works right.

So here’s to all the enjoyment this game has given me, and all the positives that are not accurately represented in these forums. Here’s to an awesome game created by an awesome developer! Stay true to your vision and never sacrifice it for anyone!

Happy 2013 guys! Looking forward to the update!

Agreed.

I played AOC for many years, and I’ll be playing CMW for many years to come. Here is to the new year. Here is to the community, and here is the Competitive scene and all the clans therein. Most of all, here is to the the fine Developers who made such a game possible. Thank you Torn Banner! The world of Chivalry and Agatha will always have a place in my heart.

:crest: :berz: :crest:

• This is the best FPS I have played in many years. I was lucky to stumble across it.

• Happy new year!

• I’ve always wanted to play a game like this. Thanks for making it. It’s the most fun I’ve had in an online game game in a long time.

• :)

Definitely one of the best!

• I am completely addicted to this game. You have no idea. <3

• Torn banner you are the one of the MOST community oriented developers put there! The only other people I can think of that is even close to as interactive as y’all is mojang, and gearbox. Love y’all keep it up!

• aye sir

• Developer

Torn banner you are the one of the MOST community oriented developers put there!

Even if the game didn’t sell well and I saw comments like this, it made it all worth the while. Happy 2013 chivvers!

• Love the game and definitely looking forward to the future of it. sir_loin for Nobel Peace Prize, MaA voice acting calms all.

• @sir_loin:

Torn banner you are the one of the MOST community oriented developers put there!

Even if the game didn’t sell well and I saw comments like this, it made it all worth the while. Happy 2013 chivvers!

Aww let’s all hug now!

HUG

• Hugging leads to promiscuous activites. I can’t dance in all this plate armor and chain mail.

No deal.

• /hug and /dance emotes confirmed for next content update.

• Thanks

• @SlyGoat:

/hug and /dance emotes confirmed for next content update.

This will make the game THAT much better.

No need for fists when you can /hug and /dance for duel mode!

• @Kimiko:

@SlyGoat:

/hug and /dance emotes confirmed for next content update.

This will make the game THAT much better.

No need for fists when you can /hug and /dance for duel mode!

Don’t worry! I will still bring the fists :D

• I have an ace in my hole for you TB. You’re not the only one who’s gonna be giving. No, not today. Today, today I give…

In 8 or so hours.

By your giving I mean this damn near perfect game of course. No MMO ever satisfied me as much as this game has.

• I agree! This game is amazing. It has been my fav since late october. I don’t think my GF is as enthusiastic though. :?