Anyone get the glitch where you hold 2H Knight weps with 1?

• Was a knight using the Sword of War, died, respawned, and even though my secondary was the Morningstar, I had the SoW as a 1 hander, which I feel like it’s not supposed to happen. Shown here

• I don’t play knight, but the sword of war can be used 1 handed or 2 handed, no? This is not unusual, it’s supposed to be like that.

• @stickytape:

I don’t play knight, but the sword of war can be used 1 handed or 2 handed, no? This is not unusual, it’s supposed to be like that.

? Really? How do you go about changing 2 handed weapons to 1 handed? It’s not in the secondary list.

• the swords on the knight are hand-and-a-half swords which means they can be 1-handed or 2-handed. I think it mentions this in the tutorial too. If you want to wield the sword with 1 hand, you simply press “1”

:D

• It’s so you can you use it with a shield! That’s intended don’t worry you haven’t found a god like exploit.

• Oho! Wow I feel dumb now haha. So it only works with the primary swords I see. So is there an advantage of using it 1h? Is it faster? Besides the advantage of having a shield ofcourse.

• I think the advantage is that you can use a shield. It might be a little faster, but I can’t say for certain. And I believe you lose damage.

• Same speed but you lose damage

• There IS a glitch occurring on occasion where the knight will wield the sword as a one hander/ as if he had a shield but doesn’t use it, thus making it even quicker. It is quite rare and involves some strange form of weapon swapping. Other than that, having it as a one hander WITH a shield is intended

• Using the Knight’s swords one-handed causes your attacks to have faster windups and shorter recoveries but lower damage and slightly shorter reach.

There’s been a lot of confusion about the knights’ swords being both one and two handed weapons, it should probably be better expressed how to switch between the two.

• I think the biggest confusion comes from the fact that you normally press ‘3’ to toggle shield, but this is different for the Knight 2H swords, you press ‘1’; instead, I suggest hitting ‘1’ to toggle between 1H and 2H, with ‘3’ toggling between shield and no shield, that way, if you want any of the three ways of using the Knight sword, it can be accessed with a single button.

• It would definitely be a glitch if you could do it with the Maul. :D

• @AngryDave:

It would definitely be a glitch if you could do it with the Maul. :D

The bug that lets you use the knights’ swords in one hand without a shield used to let you use a shield with twohanded weapons as well, including the maul :P