Fire arrows

• Why is it that in the arsenal it says you can get fire arrows but they are simply not in the game. I have played the game for over 100 hours and i have not seen anyone shoot fire arrows before.

• Limited to bots only right now, or rather, they were accidentally left on bots.

• I"m not sure why they’re currently not available, but i would love to see them added back in for some more variety.

• @dedcat:

I"m not sure why they’re currently not available, but i would love to see them added back in for some more variety.

Balance issues and TO stupidity aside, I’m surprised no one has made client side model hack for them yet…

• It would be nice to have them back, like torches maybe, where you can lit your arrow on fire on certain spots.

• @BOT:

@dedcat:

I"m not sure why they’re currently not available, but i would love to see them added back in for some more variety.

Balance issues and TO stupidity aside, I’m surprised no one has made client side model hack for them yet…

There IS a hack out there for them, just like you can hack Malric king and flail into the non-beta version of Chivalry right now since they’re in the game’s files.

But I think the main reason they weren’t added to multiplayer is because it would make archers even more OP. I think fire arrows were designed to be the counter to shields, which well, everyone knows would be no good for the game currently.

• i figure they can just be an alternative that doesn’t do class specific damage(unless fire does, idk). and they would be mainly dot with little base damage and no shield piercing(maybe just bucklers because they’re wooden?).