Raise Majority Vote %

• I was just in a server and a speed hacker was slashing away at my team and his team for that, so I open a vote of course because F that. Well somehow the majority are oblivious to the hacking and vote no. Then right after that the hacker votes to kick me and then I get kicked. I would say make it like 75% since the online community in this game is so ridiculous when it comes to voting.

• Percentage needed is configurable in the server options, so you may find some servers with a higher majority needed when votekicking.

• I agree with this. The default kick percentage needs to be higher. I’d go for 60-65%.

@Shiroi:

Percentage needed is configurable in the server options, so you may find some servers with a higher majority needed when votekicking.

I’m rank 36 and I’ve yet to find one.

• @Slight:

@Shiroi:

Percentage needed is configurable in the server options, so you may find some servers with a higher majority needed when votekicking.

So? Just because you’ve never run into one doesn’t change the fact that this is a server option, it’s right there in the server config files if you’ve tried hosting. I know that official servers require 55%, but I have seen unofficial servers requiring only 50% and one that requires 75% (duel server).

• Official Servers absolutely need to raise from 55% to something much higher. Otherwise one team can kick the lead opposing player since somepeople just hit yes regardless.

• we run all our servers at 65% works well.

• @mydjaxt:

I was just in a server and a speed hacker was slashing away at my team and his team for that, so I open a vote of course because F that. Well somehow the majority are oblivious to the hacking and vote no. Then right after that the hacker votes to kick me and then I get kicked. I would say make it like 75% since the online community in this game is so ridiculous when it comes to voting.

Omg, seriously, thats what happened!?
    What the fuck is wrong with this world where hackers can play and people trying to fry their ass get kicked?

Everyone who voted NO should get hit by fucking lightning and burn up… stupid fucks.

• ^ Just be glad you never played a little game called Combat Arms.

• Hehe, it is indeed unfamiliar to me. Let´s keep it that way! ;)

• @Slight:

I agree with this. The default kick percentage needs to be higher. I’d go for 60-65%.

@Shiroi:

Oh hey I’m rank 36, look at my e-penis, shut up and listen to me.

You could as well be 4 or 60, who cares ? Run your own server and configure it the way you like, that won’t take any rank to do so.