Please show specific weapon stats in some way.

• At the weapon select screen there should be a “detailed view” that shows more detailed weapon statistics. The current detailed view is fine as it is, however I feel these three things are missing:

• Stab Dmg %

• Slash Dmg %

• Overhead Dmg %

This gives us a concise idea of how to use the weapon. Right now, the only way to get this knowledge is through word of mouth or googling it.

Ideally, if this information was presented up front as something like smaller sub-bars beneath the overall damage bar and without having to go into the “detailed view”, then I’d wager the number of side swingers would lessen by a lot.

• Go look at Martin’s damage chart. It’s much more reliable than ingame percentages. Those percentages are meant to give beginners a simplified understanding of what a weapon may do.

• @GhoXen:

Go look at Martin’s damage chart. It’s much more reliable than ingame percentages. Those percentages are meant to give beginners a simplified understanding of what a weapon may do.

It’s nice that there is a way to find out the damage, but that information should REALLY just be in the game someplace. I also have been completely unable to find data about the classes exact resistance to the various damage types inside the game. For example, the game never clearly says at any point if blunt damage is more or less effective than piercing damage against knights, or what the difference in damage is. This is the sort of information that players should have available to them WITHOUT having to go to unofficial wikis and fansites.

• Kind of nice if you had linked it lol…

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc … TZnc#gid=1