Avoid votekick

• Hello folks,

I have run into a situation over and over regarding trolls.
    So we votekick the trolls… cool.
    But since you can just leave before the vote has ended, the trolls just keep rejoining and be annoying.

My suggestion? Ban a player his IP anyway nonetheless he left the game before the ending of the vote.

Thanks.

• Good looking out, this needs to be fixed, so after the vote passed, they can not join anyways…

• I thought somebody said there was a 5 minute ban no matter if you quit before the vote runs out or wait until you’re kicked. If not it should definitely be that way.

• @Siegbert:

I thought somebody said there was a 5 minute ban no matter if you quit before the vote runs out or wait until you’re kicked. If not it should definitely be that way.

Yes. Totally agree… Plus, the option to ban, permanently or for a week or so.

• @Hadron:

@Siegbert:

I thought somebody said there was a 5 minute ban no matter if you quit before the vote runs out or wait until you’re kicked. If not it should definitely be that way.

Permanently only for admins, which is already in the game I think.

• I think that 5 minute ban should still block the IP address even when the guy has left. 5 minutes is already effective. A troll is not gonna sit there for 5 minutes.

• @Hadron:

@Siegbert:

NO!

This is why: http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8309