UDK. exe stopped working

• I know that the support team has dealt with this time and time again, but I just bought the game and have watched tons of game play. I believe this game is worth the money I spent on it and I really do not want to get ripped off. I will post my system info below. Please reply quickly. Thank you :D

Processor: Intel® Core™ Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40 Hz

RAM: 4 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System

I really hope to play this game even though I bought it really late. Thank you for your help.

• Also, I tired the Redist approach, but I cannot find the UE3Redist thing in my computer. Along with that, I have tried deleting the config folder and verifying through steam which also did not work

• Hi,

The UE3Redist was removed in a recent patch and broken down into separate redistributable files.

Please attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt in a reply here.

• I hope these were what you asked for

• How much longer should it take? Sorry for being impatient but i am really anxious to play.

• Apologies for the delay, only volunteer moderators are on hand at the minute, (the devs are busy working on a content / bug fix patch to be out this month).

I THINK this may be to do with your graphics “card”, seems you have one of those integrated Intel chips?

If so I don’t think you’re going to be able to play on that, it only has 286 MB of graphics memory as well, almost half of what the minimum requirements state for this game. (In contrast, mine has 3GB of graphics memory).

Chivalry System requirements: Minimum:

Processor: Core 2 Duo E6600 (2.4 GHz) or AMD equivalent, or better
    Memory: At least 2GB
    Hard Disk Space: 3 GB
    Video Card: ATI Radeon 3870 of higher, Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT or higher Graphics card memory: 512MB+
    Sound: Windows compatible sound card

• http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gam … ,3107.html

Tom’s hardware has a good guide with the best video cards for the money each month, assuming it is a desktop and up-gradable (Some Dells, store bought may not be.)

• so what do I do now? I don’t have the money right now for one of these graphics cards.

• @Reincarnatedbeast:

so what do I do now? I don’t have the money right now for one of these graphics cards.

Well you could try asking Valve for a refund. Only they can do refunds for games bought via Steam. They aren’t very cooperative when it comes to refunds though, so you may not get one :(

• how much is the graphics card needed to play this game if I were to get one

• @Reincarnatedbeast:

how much is the graphics card needed to play this game if I were to get one

You can get one that should be able to play the game on medium or maybe even medium-high settings for around $100 USD.