Lords and Ladies, which path will you take?

• @gallows:

Compassion!! HA!! , Mercy!!! HA!!

All those are traits of the weak and frail, for the true man strenght is his only mettle.
    The weak serve as food for the strong, Thus is the lore of nature.

All whom go Against the fact of life will fall.

Mason!!!

Its always interesting to see the ‘other side of the fence’
    See you on the battlefield

• That’s what I’m talking about! now THAT is role play :D come on folks!
    @gallows:

Compassion!! HA!! , Mercy!!! HA!!

All those are traits of the weak and frail, for the true man strenght is his only mettle.
    The weak serve as food for the strong, Thus is the lore of nature.

All whom go Against the fact of life will fall.

Mason!!!

It is the likes of you, who believe in lies and in false leaders who shows true weakness!

In this time of great unceartainty, those strong enough to stay loyal to the true values, stay loyal to the king and to those who can’t stand for themselves will prove themselves worthy to be seen as true defenders of Agatha!

Those who sucumb to self enrichment over all costs are the cowards that stand in our way and so, must be cleared out of the way at once!

Let us show our faces to the enemy for the traitors can’t stand looking into our eyes! those backstabbers betrayed the king himself! how dare you join such disgracefull bunch?

• It is we whom are the strongest, cast off your vagraint ideas of self grandure and remove the taint of your self aposed honor.

We will protect this land from all those whom wish to poison and cripple it with such weak thoughts. With Sword and shield we will write a new age in history. An age where a true man’s might will be honor and where the masses will know no enemy.

If you wish to hiss at us with your forked tounge then prepare arms ,

For a mason will cut the lies from you mouth.

p.s love dis banter

• You Agathian knights forsook your country’s well-being for a dead king’s bloated pride, and deserve no right to be the protectors of a country you abandon! Without your petty honour and pride blinding our judgement, the Masons will do what is right for our country!

• Masons - Shmasons.
    :jrazz:

• I’m a mercenary I pick both! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

Ofc Agathia pays me with gold so Masonic silver can kiss my arse.

• The Masons get a much worse rep than they deserve. They are not an “evil” faction any more than Agatha are a “good” faction. Chivalry is built from the ground up as a fantasy-realistic game; and in any realistic setting people are just people, there are no shining examples of just, pure and incorruptible factions any more than there are evil empires. Individuals or extremist sects may be close enough to consider good or (more often) evil, but it’s not like everyone on the Axis side of WW2 supported Nazi ideology.

• @SlyGoat:

The Masons get a much worse rep than they deserve. They are not an “evil” faction any more than Agatha are a “good” faction. Chivalry is built from the ground up as a fantasy-realistic game; and in any realistic setting people are just people, there are no shining examples of just, pure and incorruptible factions any more than there are evil empires. Individuals or extremist sects may be close enough to consider good or (more often) evil, but it’s not like everyone on the Axis side of WW2 supported Nazi ideology.

I got banned from a Minecraft server for quoting hitler, “to conquer a nation, first dis-arm its citizens.”
    Using nazi’s on the internet is bad juju.
    too many idiots out there know no truths about it, and take it as a personal attack :/

• Yeah there are lots of ignorant people out there, it sucks. Like I say I’m a Capitalist in a damn game playing with Communists, the piece of shit host bans me from the game for having my own fucking opinion. Boy would I love to beat the shit of some sense out of that fucking Commie, oh I would.

• Guys, the idea here is not that one is good and the other is bad, there is no such thing in real life and no such thing in this game also!

This is all about role playing. you see, in a ww2 flight simulation game when the community does an specific front war for a month or so, they usually open a thread for “propaganda” in which players that are in one side pretend to act like a pilot from that side with their beliefs and such!

So the idea is to role play, to talk about masons from the eyes of an agathian instead of the eyes of a player :) it’s ALL about role play, sorry if this has gotten misunderstood.

• Good or bad, I don’t now but Masons got this saying:
    “You are what you make of yourself.”

I like this, so they got me. :P

• @N0xdog:

Good or bad, I don’t now but Masons got this saying:
    “You are what you make of yourself.”

I like this, so they got me. :P

PEENUS.

• Agatha until the last breath! ;)

• The Mason Order can count on me! The weak shall serve the strong!

• @Scorp:

Agatha until the last breath! ;)

Agathian Knight: Agatha will remain free!

Agathian Knight: Attaaaaaack!

Agathian Knight: Fear not, God will prevail!

Masonic Crusader: No!

Agathian Knight: Yes!

An old Agathian sergeant watches as the two young nobles argue but not fight, he then sits down and facepalms epicly

• @SlyGoat:

The Masons get a much worse rep than they deserve. They are not an “evil” faction any more than Agatha are a “good” faction. Chivalry is built from the ground up as a fantasy-realistic game; and in any realistic setting people are just people, there are no shining examples of just, pure and incorruptible factions any more than there are evil empires. Individuals or extremist sects may be close enough to consider good or (more often) evil, but it’s not like everyone on the Axis side of WW2 supported Nazi ideology.

Ban this nazi lover please.

About the topic, the only correct answer is the Agathian Nights. Anything else is heresy.

• @Wingy:

@SlyGoat:

Ban this nazi lover please.

About the topic, the only correct answer is the Agathian Nights. Anything else is heresy.

nothing he typed said that he was a nazi lover.
    My uncles were WW2 Wehrmacht, My Grandfather fought in the pacific theater for the US Army.
    I have family on both sides of pretty much both wars. and he is correct, not all axis troops supported the political views of the leaders, my family never has, nor ever will support those views.
    I Am A United States Sailor. But that doesnt mean I agree with Obama’s policies, now does it?

• I see you’re new here, Lancebringer :P

Never take anything Wingy says seriously. Ever.

• @SlyGoat:

I see you’re new here, Lancebringer :P

Never take anything Wingy says seriously. Ever.

You’re a horny goatman.