Lords and Ladies, which path will you take?

• @SlyGoat:

The Masons get a much worse rep than they deserve. They are not an “evil” faction any more than Agatha are a “good” faction. Chivalry is built from the ground up as a fantasy-realistic game; and in any realistic setting people are just people, there are no shining examples of just, pure and incorruptible factions any more than there are evil empires. Individuals or extremist sects may be close enough to consider good or (more often) evil, but it’s not like everyone on the Axis side of WW2 supported Nazi ideology.

Ban this nazi lover please.

About the topic, the only correct answer is the Agathian Nights. Anything else is heresy.

• @Wingy:

@SlyGoat:

The Masons get a much worse rep than they deserve. They are not an “evil” faction any more than Agatha are a “good” faction. Chivalry is built from the ground up as a fantasy-realistic game; and in any realistic setting people are just people, there are no shining examples of just, pure and incorruptible factions any more than there are evil empires. Individuals or extremist sects may be close enough to consider good or (more often) evil, but it’s not like everyone on the Axis side of WW2 supported Nazi ideology.

Ban this nazi lover please.

About the topic, the only correct answer is the Agathian Nights. Anything else is heresy.

nothing he typed said that he was a nazi lover.
    My uncles were WW2 Wehrmacht, My Grandfather fought in the pacific theater for the US Army.
    I have family on both sides of pretty much both wars. and he is correct, not all axis troops supported the political views of the leaders, my family never has, nor ever will support those views.
    I Am A United States Sailor. But that doesnt mean I agree with Obama’s policies, now does it?

• I see you’re new here, Lancebringer :P

Never take anything Wingy says seriously. Ever.

• @SlyGoat:

I see you’re new here, Lancebringer :P

Never take anything Wingy says seriously. Ever.

You’re a horny goatman.