How can anyone justify fighting for the Masons?

• Honestly, do you think that you have a chance in this war? Soon Malric will be dead and this rebellion quelled, lay down arms while you can, fools. Agatha will not cannot be defeated by the traitorous filth that is the Mason order.

We will be victorious.

! Their forces are made up of how much low peasantry?

• We will crush the rebellion! For AGATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Althought can we get rid of the “For the blue and gold!” guy? He sounds a bit….special.

IMHO if you are not pressing “c” more than 30 times a round you ain’t playing the game properly :D

• @donpost:

We will crush the rebellion! For AGATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Althought can we get rid of the “For the blue and gold!” guy? He sounds a bit….special.

IMHO if you are not pressing “c” more than 30 times a round you ain’t playing the game properly :D

he’s much better than the “For the red and black!” guy

and I probably press (mouse 5 for me) more than 90 times a round…in the battle area of course. I like charging while yelling. For some reason I think it gives a speed boost within a certain range of enemies, like a subtle bezerker mode not mentioned anywhere I’ve seen so far. Then again that might just be only when the crosshair is red. But it’s still nice to scream right before you land a blow, to try to overwhelm your enemies with pandemonium and intimidation.

• I don’t know…… the masons DID kill all of the King’s family, hiding behind planks of wood like the rats that they are.

…and their wives provided better sport!

• Agatha needs to die and reborn under strong Mason Order.

• The Order, THE ORDERRRR!!!

• The mason MAA’s overacting is all the justification I need.

• Baldric’s Malric’s a dude!

• @JHoersten2:

I don’t know…… the masons DID kill all of the King’s family, hiding behind planks of wood like the rats that they are.

…and their wives provided better sport!

They killed the King, too.

• @Cattleprod_Sodomy:

he’s much better than the “For the red and black!” guy

Pretty sure he says “For the men in black!”, and that the Agathians are actually aliens. :o

• Is that chainmail or are you wearing a dress? 8-)

• Your stupidity is no accident, it is your birthright!

Mason > Agatha

• I hear the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

• Because it’s about damn time somebody gives those snobby aristocrats a well deserved kick in their behinds! The iron leader that is Malric has finally awoken the power which the people never admitted they had! The lower class has risen and the strong and competent shall rule the weak while the inbred nobility, full of themselves, will rot in the grave they have dug with their own careless actions by following their power-hungry monarch to fight an useless war far away from the homeland for the sole purpose of Argon’s lust for power. The Red Eagle has spread its wings and the Iron Glove will smash anyone in its way until the foul and corrupt system that is Agatha has vanished as well as the class of bootlickers that carried it… and the country can finally be reborn from ASH and BLOOD…

FOR MALRIC AND THE ORDER!

FOR THE IRON FIST!

FOR THE REEEEEEEEEEED AND BLAAAAAAAAACK!

• I fought for them because the Agatha army was full and were turning people away… =(

• The Masons are fries of fornication upon us! Their cankers swell so much that they would stretch the size of the world!

• #SWAGATHA
    #FOR THE BLING
    #YOU ONLY LOSE, ORDER

• @SlyGoat:

#SWAGATHA
    #FOR THE BLING
    #YOU ONLY LOSE, ORDER

Damn, someone beat me to it.

#swagatha

• #
    Secretly
    We
    Are
    Gay

Thats would explain why the Masons had such an easy time getting it on with their wifes while the Agathians best comeback is comparing you to their shoes. But if it improves Agathian morale, sure, why not.
    Malric will get the Throne anyways once Argon dies without offspring.

• I’m a blade for hire that fights for whichever side pays me the most. Typically it’s the attacking side.