Where are all the North American Clans??

• I have almost 50 hrs into the game and I live in Canada.

I have posted twice in the “looking for a clan” thread but with no success.

I spend a lot of time in duel servers because pubs are terrible without teammates and coordinated communication.

Are there any active north american clans that are recruiting right now?

I play for several hours EVERYDAY and I work from home so I have lots of time and a flexible schedule.

Mature, experienced 37yr old gamer reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly needs to join a clan.

I am tempted to just start my own because most of the clans I see are EU based etc.

If there is a NA clan out there - I would love to join/tryout/whatever.

Hit me up please!!!

My ingame name is Achilles -maybe you have seen me in the Internitus Duel sever before.

• Recommendation from one of the senior members on a clan. You should check out the list of active clans in this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=3095

Most clans don’t really look through that “looking for a clan thread”. When you see one that catches your eye, contact the person it says or go to their website. Lg for instance has a website, where you fill out an app. Then we get in touch. But whichever you choose to apply I’d recommend you make the move.

• @ChuckingIt:

Recommendation from one of the senior members on a clan. You should check out the list of active clans in this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=3095

Most clans don’t really look through that “looking for a clan thread”. When you see one that catches your eye, contact the person it says or go to their website. Lg for instance has a website, where you fill out an app. Then we get in touch. But whichever you choose to apply I’d recommend you make the move.

Thanks man, brekfast from your clan already replied. I think I successfully replied to his PM but it says I have a message in my outbox and not in my sent folder. Either way, assuming I can fill a gap I would love to apply.

-Achilles

• We are just getting started in this game with about ten of us just getting started with it. We will see how it goes.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=18218

• @gotBurner:

We are just getting started in this game with about ten of us just getting started with it. We will see how it goes.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=7939

Hi I saw your clan listed etc and I am a Dad, but I am looking for a much more competitive environment with people who have more time to dedicate to the game and also I curse like a mofo and I know you guys have a “family” environment.

• We’re already participating in the competitive scene and have a very good scrim record. We act like a family, get drunk, poke fun, help each other and work hard. If you think we’re what you’re looking for, add me on steam “int | bada” or you can find us on our duel server, which I see you already frequent :)