I always get kicked

• Hey,

I have this problem that the players always vote a kick against me because I win almost every match every time and they don’t like it. My nickname is Caligula. What should I do??

• This is a tough thing to combat atm. Someone tried to kick me yesterday in my own clan server. You should make friends in the server quick so people have your back. Best thing I can do for ya, is friend me. I’ll play on the opposite team so you won’t win anymore.

• @ChuckingIt:

I’ll play on the opposite team so you won’t win anymore.

Lol

• People will votekick anything and everything on some servers, while on other servers it’s hard to get blatant TKers voted out. I have personally never been kicked out of a server despite getting top scores, because I’m not a douchenozzle, so I just don’t understand posts like this.

Yet, I remember just a few hours ago while playing on the Flatlander server that the nicest Kimi I know was randomly voted to kick, out of the blue! Needless to say, it failed, but still, some people…

• @Daiyuki:

Yet, I remember just a few hours ago while playing on the Flatlander server that the nicest Kimi I know was randomly voted to kick, out of the blue! Needless to say, it failed, but still, some people…

Awww thanks! And yes, it was out of the blue… Like that was the first time that’s ever happened to me. All I did was die :(

• @Kimiko:

@Daiyuki:

Awww thanks! And yes, it was out of the blue… Like that was the first time that’s ever happened to me. All I did was die :(

That one headshot was pretty sweet though. I was all jumping around and acting silly and then POW, you nail me in the bucket I wear over my- No wait, that was you. My bad.

• @Daiyuki:

That one headshot was pretty sweet though. I was all jumping around and acting silly and then POW, you nail me in the bucket I wear over my- No wait, that was you. My bad.

Funny… xP

:|

• Man, you guys are really unlucky or I’m really lucky. I go like 60-5 in my public games and the only time I’m ever kicked is if I’m trash talking too much, or try to votekick someone who’s lag warping and they vote no on him, then immediately vote yes on me (you don’t have to high ping to lag warp). I’ve very rarely been kicked for being good, and when the call does go up, I almost always get an overwhelming support of no.

• @Kimiko:

@Daiyuki:

Funny… xP

:|

I thought so. If you disagree I do offer a Reparation Hugs plan that usually sorts things out.

@SOC:

Man, you guys are really unlucky or I’m really lucky. I go like 60-5 in my public games and the only time I’m ever kicked is if I’m trash talking too much, or try to votekick someone who’s lag warping and they vote no on him, then immediately vote yes on me (you don’t have to high ping to lag warp). I’ve very rarely been kicked for being good, and when the call does go up, I almost always get an overwhelming support of no.

That’s been my experience too, though the one time I tried to vote out a 300+ ping player the retaliation vote was also denied, so maybe I am lucky.

• This forum is still nothing more than a circle jerk of “Hey, I am so awesome at this game, I got 30:1!” and now “I am so awesome I get kicked every time”

• @Mashuu:

This forum is still nothing more than a circle jerk of “Hey, I am so awesome at this game, I got 30:1!” and now “I am so awesome I get kicked every time”

And then everyone else with the doses of reality, just to spice things up. Something tells me you were emasculated by the “post your high score screenshots” thread though, since that’s the only other place where someone would have been like “Look at me getting high K/D”

• Try to find servers that have votekick disabled.

• If someone’s getting votekicked from a server for being “too good”, it’s clear that the person should be playing a game with people closer to his or her level.

Would you like to be the new guy whose trying to learn, but gets curbstomped every second by an almost unstoppable player? You wouldn’t be able to learn how to play, you’d just want to quit. That frustration is quickly vented out on the “good player” in the form of a pseudo-justified votekick.

• @DerFürst:

If someone’s getting votekicked from a server for being “too good”, it’s clear that the person should be playing a game with people closer to his or her level.

Would you like to be the new guy whose trying to learn, but gets curbstomped every second by an almost unstoppable player? You wouldn’t be able to learn how to play, you’d just want to quit. That frustration is quickly vented out on the “good player” in the form of a pseudo-justified votekick.

Yeah it will be pretty bad being new or rubbish and constantly getting beat but people cant join a server and know how skilled the players are going to be on it and have to join and leave servers just because they are good?

I get kicked a lot, sometimes acused of cheating but mainly just for raging and talking crap because slasher pricks keep tking me. I also have problems trying to votekickthose 'slasher TW / TK’ing pricks then end up just tk’ing them myself then getting votekicked for that. I must be the most kicked player on this game and i really arent such a prick as everyone makes me out to be.

• @DerFürst:

You wouldn’t be able to learn how to play, you’d just want to quit.

Lesson 1: Press the RMB and stop complaining. ;)

• This still happen, its rare the day I don’t see someone trying to kick me or some of my friends because of “hacks”, without write any single word on chat, not tk, nothing, sometimes there are good players and vote no, and then kick the guy who started it for no reason, but other times you get kicked for no reason.

• @Skyneth:

This is still happen, its rare the day I don’t see someone trying to kick me or some of my friends because of “hacks”, without write any single word on chat, not tk, nothing, sometimes there are good players and vote no, and then kick the guy who started it for no reason, but other times you get kicked for no reason.

@poiuasd:

Try to find servers that have votekick disabled.

But seriously, votekick is fine for the most part.

• @DerFürst:

If someone’s getting votekicked from a server for being “too good”, it’s clear that the person should be playing a game with people closer to his or her level.

Hmmm I have never been frustrated by a much better player, in fact I welcome a fight with them and on duel servers I seek out the highest rank on the server (even if they keep owning me) because im not going to learn from people who are lesser skilled than me.

As for the high level guy stomping all the lesser ranks, he is their teacher!