Comment and Kill Cam Suggestion

• First off I’d like to say thanks for this amazing game guys. I’m having a great time playing even when I’m getting slaughtered. You deserve ever penny coming your way. Iv already convinced 3 friends to purchase! Keep up the good work!!

My suggestion would be (although it’s probably already been said) is a kill/death cam. Death is by far the most epic part of this game. Iv never been more satisfied with killing and even my own death! Each time I wish I could see it over again.

• @VanillaBraun:

First off I’d like to say thanks for this amazing game guys. I’m having a great time playing even when I’m getting slaughtered. You deserve ever penny coming your way. Iv already convinced 3 friends to purchase! Keep up the good work!!

My suggestion would be (although it’s probably already been said) is a kill/death cam. Death is by far the most epic part of this game. Iv never been more satisfied with killing and even my own death! Each time I wish I could see it over again.

OK, so, no. It’s been discussed already. Killcam reveals the position of people like archers - it’s annoying! Plus, the first-person death and then resulting noclip viewcam allows for much more freedom. I’d prefer we not try and turn this into Call of Duty: Medieval Warfare.

• Okay okay you’ve made some good points. Tho servers would have a choice to turn kill cam on or off… It would just be nice to see how I died and where exactly I got stabbed or something.

• @VanillaBraun:

Okay okay you’ve made some good points. Tho servers would have a choice to turn kill cam on or off… It would just be nice to see how I died and where exactly I got stabbed or something.

True, but if you can wait for the devs to release the modtools or SDK, you can be sure someone’s going to make a mod for it.