Scottish and American Chivalry Commentary

• Hey everyone, we are Wolfstar Pictures and we want to share our newest video with everyone in the Chivalry forums! We are an up and coming video game commentary duo and are looking for feedback.
    This was our first time playing the game. DJ thinks he’s in the braveheart film and Doc is trigger happy with the arrows. Many funny moments and laughs to be had.

romSoBHez_w

• It’s always nice to see new YouTubers in the game, looking forward to more. :)

• Thanks SOC

Good game and good graphics too (well on my screen anyway lol) Was fun making it…
    and plan on making a few more with highlights, shorter bitesize clips.

Any critism? I think the clips should be shorter… atleast to get the general audience interested.

• @DjAirwolf:

Thanks SOC

Good game and good graphics too (well on my screen anyway lol) Was fun making it…
    and plan on making a few more with highlights, shorter bitesize clips.

Any critism? I think the clips should be shorter… atleast to get the general audience interested.

Hmm. If you have a long respawn timer, just cut it to the next time you respawn. Also, sprint more lol (Holds shift to sprint) so that you can get back to the action quicker. I think most people watching would be most interested in your personalities together and not so much on the actual gameplay, since well, there’s a lot of good players in this community that have been playing since beta. :P Focus on that: your comedy skills moreso than your gaming skills and I think that’s what will get you more subs.

• Hahaha I knew you would pick that up!

well that genuinely was our first time playing, we played for about 4 hours recording all of it getting better as we got along
    There was a funny moment 2 hours in when Doc eventually told me what the sprint button was -_- Hulk mode activated!
    As for the respawn timers you are correct and when that happened I switched to another view… did you watch all of it? :P

As for focusing on our personalities over gameplay… that basically meant. Don’t play chivalry lol.