First Impressions

• Just started playing the game. Overall I think it has some potential. I think there are some bugs and stuff that could be worked out, but hopefully these will be fixed in time. One thing I hate are these griefers I constantly run into what seems like every game. False kicking, tking, QQing, etc. Is there a ban list somewhere for these people? They really are ruining the experience for everyone.

One such person is abominae. F this guy.

• You JUST started playing this game and now you are offering an opinion, is that right…?
    And abominae is a grriefer, IS THAT RIGHT?

Now, I could be wrong having played for like 200+ hours, with abominae a number of times no less… But it sounds like you are just a jackass. Sorry.

• I tink what he is trying to say is welcome to the game! We look forward to playing with you! :D

• @TedBundyJr:

I tink what he is trying to say is welcome to the game! We look forward to playing with you! :D

Hell no! This guy is obviously trolling/being a jacksass! How many people introduce themselves and post a name of a player they don’t like right there on the spot?
    It’s OBVIOUS that his words about the game are secondary, he’s here only to complain.

• @SQLOwns:

Just started playing the game. Overall I think it has some potential. I think there are some bugs and stuff that could be worked out, but hopefully these will be fixed in time. One thing I hate are these griefers I constantly run into what seems like every game. False kicking, tking, QQing, etc. Is there a ban list somewhere for these people? They really are ruining the experience for everyone.

One such person is abominae. F this guy.

This is just to record what the guy said…

• @acrh2:

You JUST started playing this game and now you are offering an opinion, is that right…?

Now, I could be wrong having played for like 200+ hours, with abominae a number of times no less… But it sounds like you are just a jackass. Sorry.

Sorry if I hurt you or your pals feelings. That is just my experience with playing with him. You may have a different one, but that is what makes it your experience. He is just the most recent “griefer” I’ve played with which is why I mentioned him. It may have been in bad taste, but hindsight is 20/20. You may question my authenticity since you don’t know me, but please don’t try to insult me. I prefer to have mature discussions and expect a certain level of civility even on a gaming forum.
    Oh, and I don’t need you to record my post, I’m not planning on changing it. Thanks anyway.

@TedBundyJr:

I tink what he is trying to say is welcome to the game! We look forward to playing with you! :D

Thanks, I look forward to playing with you as well!!! :)

• @SQLOwns:

@acrh2:

You JUST started playing this game and now you are offering an opinion, is that right…?

Sorry if I hurt you or your pals feelings. That is just my experience with playing with him. You may have a different one, but that is what makes it your experience. He is just the most recent “griefer” I’ve played with which is why I mentioned him. It may have been in bad taste, but hindsight is 20/20. You may question my authenticity since you don’t know me, but please don’t try to insult me. I prefer to have mature discussions and expect a certain level of civility even on a gaming forum.
    Oh, and I don’t need you to record my post, I’m not planning on changing it. Thanks anyway.

@TedBundyJr:

Thanks, I look forward to playing with you as well!!! :)

1. Abominae is not a pal. He is just a person who never seemed to have wronged anyone when I played with him, on several occasions. It sounds to me like you are just mad at something he did… You call him a griefer. Why don’t you invite him to speak in his defense?

2. I’m sorry, but so far I have to say that you are a jerk - your first post was about a “griefer” you did not like, and you prefaced with a fake praise/review of the game - you even separated your complaint in a new and last line of the post.

EDIT: Who the hell starts their first post in a new forum with an accusation of a player?
    Seriously?!

• I guess you felt that the “First Impressions” sticky wasn’t good enough for you eh?

• @Daiyuki:

I guess you felt that the “First Impressions” sticky wasn’t good enough for you eh?

Yeah, that would have been nice. Then this acr guy would have probably accused me of hijacking the thread or something. :)

• Sounds like there was a pissing match in game which has now spilled over to the forums.

Just wait until the game gets super popular - the forums will never be the same lol.

• You just bought the game?

Do you even know what a griefer IS yet, and are not just confusing it with normal gameplay?

• Alright well this thread is going nowhere fast. Before I lock it, though:

Welcome to the game! I’m sorry your first experience with it wasn’t as good as it could’ve been, but it seems you at least enjoy the gameplay. I hope your stay is long and enjoyable.