Broken limbs for blunt weapons.

• I saw some decapitation and some limb removing shots, for bladed weapons this looks perfect. But for blunt weapons and maybe even axes the effect of the blow would be more breaking and less cutting. I think it would be sweet for maces to shatter a limb upon a lethal blow, or break a neck and have an attached head rolling around on the shoulders of your opponent.

(sorry if this has already been covered!)

• Like it, would be epic to see that.

• Yeah, I particularly liked a certain knife counter in assassin’s creed where you would kick their knee, the leg would bend backwards lol. With dismemberment of arms and such already in for bladed weapons, perhaps blunt weapons could remove bone restrictions and have those limbs bend all the wrong ways for all the right reasons?

• @MisterMax:

Yeah, I particularly liked a certain knife counter in assassin’s creed where you would kick their knee, the leg would bend backwards lol. With dismemberment of arms and such already in for bladed weapons, perhaps blunt weapons could remove bone restrictions and have those limbs bend all the wrong ways for all the right reasons?

Exactly this. All the wrongs ways for all the right reasons. I love it haha