Ukd exe crash, may have found something

• I just bought chivalry yesterday and was disappointed seeing that it didn’t work. It would take me to the title screen but crash when trying to play online or when I try to go into training. I looked at other forums and none of the help worked, however when looking around the games files I found this in one of the logs.
    Address = 0x3e6f200 (filename not found)
    Address = 0xc3f2ff (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0xc44f4c (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x21086 (filename not found) [in C:\windows\system32\XINPUT1_3.dll]
    Address = 0xc407ba (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0xc45de9 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0xc31f5b (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    I do not know what this means, can someone please help me.