Create binds ?

• hello! sorry if you misunderstand me, I use a translator!

Here is an example of what I would do:

Currently I must do “W + 9” to laugh my character. “W” to open the list, and “9” to choose what I want to talk.

I would make the “W + 9” one-touch, such as “B” key to my character laugh immediately.

Is that possible?

I found this in UDKGame.ini :

Bindings=(Name=“W”,SecondaryKey=,Command=“GBA_MenuVO_X”,Control=False,
    Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=“KBFlag_Utility”,
    FriendlyName=“VOMenuX”)

Apparently this is the line that assigns the “W” button to open the list

I think I could use this line to add the altering “9”

But how exactly?

Thank you in advance!

• I ALSO WANT TO KNOW HOW!

• I could do this by changing a profile on my mouse, I can edit a series of keys on some buttons.

• And you mean by that what?

• On some mouse, you can assign a series of keys on a single button.

• And how would you do that?

• With the software of my mouse. This is a Cyborg RAT 9 and they provide software that allows you to make binds.

• @coconuts51:

With the software of my mouse. This is a Cyborg RAT 9 and they provide software that allows you to make binds.

Have the same mouse. It’s great :D

• BUT WHAT IS THE COMMAND FOR LAUGH??

• for something like this… you need a keyboard with software that supports macro-ing.

This way, you can reassign a key’s function to have 1 key to do a string of keys. If you don’t have the software, there isn’t a way, it’s called macros. There is also no way in the game to adjust this, nor should we ask the devs to do something like that. You would just need a new keyboard which it’s up to you if having macroable keys is worth it to you.

Also, certain mice can do this as well. Luckily, both my keyboard/mouse are macro-capable ;)

• Not possible via INI tweaking or SDK?