How to add alott more Depth to your game.

• This is a suggestion that i think would be an amazing improvment to the game; If anyone is a Total War fan and played Medieval 2 the devs released a expansion pack called kingdoms which added multiple factions to the game in my opinion this definetly improved it since it added way more depth. I’m not saying you should copy this since i know Chivalry is a fictional setting but i think it would be amazing to add some more factions in DLC. These factions are obviously gonna’ be fictional but you can base them on other medival civilizations like in Mount and Blade Warband (Khergits = Mongols etc etc.) and with these new factions could come a load more weapons for example if you added a Fuedal Japan inspired faction you could add Japanese weapons (Katana, Naginata, Yumi etc.) or perhaps even a new class like a stealth based class. There are other small things that could open possibilities like mounted combat could set up for a Mongolian inspired faction and so on. I really think you should do this becuase this would add so much more content in a little package; Please consider this :D

• that would ad variety, but not depth. and it would make the game considerable harder to balance for comeptitive play. imo this should be mod business.

• that would ad variety, but not depth. and it would make the game considerable harder to balance for competitive play. imo this should be mod business.

• @carrion:

that would ad variety, but not depth. and it would make the game considerable harder to balance for competitive play. imo this should be mod business.

How?

• Eh, how it would make balancing harder?
    You’d have to ensure that the weapon pool of each faction is balanced, whereas now there is one pool for everyone. If i understood you wrong, try adding more words to your sentences. :P

• The weapons would only have slightly differant stats with differant skins