Is it the final product ?

• i was very impressed by the trailer ,

but the game is really bad and steam cant refund me for it
    no actual ping i can go in server with 60~90 then in game is 140+
    the animation is crap , game mechanics , for example archer if u click left mousebutton
    u have to wait 5 sec animation , and usualy if sombody is nearby u r dead ,
    there is no physics in combat its feels really slow and why there is 1 sec block ?

i wonder if the developers gonna change things some day or i can just delete it and forget that this game ever made?

• I do not agree nor experience your issues.

I love this game, as does thousands of others possibly more, but it does sound like it is not for you and you can’t expect them to change the whole game just for you, so you might just wanna delete it and next time think twice before you purchase something.

• What it sounds like to me is, you just bought the game and you don’t know how to play yet… give it time, you will love it.

I personally haven’t experienced any of these problems… Might just be some performance issues on your end? Idk… Hopefully you figure it out and enjoy the game like the rest of us!

DaRk | Humblar Tabulu

• go back to cod

• Sounds like some serious performance issues on your end, I have not had any problems like that. I’ve had a blast with this game from the moment I started playing.

• Does your experience resemble what you see in other people’s youtube videos?

• This game has been pretty well executed ESPECIALLY for how few people actually developed it. You can make a better game?

Before you come onto the forums posting about how terrible a game is, maybe ask someone how to improve your ping/fps/ect. instead of coming in and acting like a spoiled 12 kid who needs beat with a belt.

People like you ruin the gaming community. Gtfo please.

• The game is a final product insofar as concept and execution. The way the game flows now is how it’ll be ten years from now (when there’ll still be a dedicated fanbase, though we might be playing Chivalry 3 or 4 ;) ) - however the game is also a constant work in progress and TBS plans to improve things like animations, optimization and balance, as well as add new content down the line.

Aside from that I would suggest giving the game a couple more hours of play time and trying a different approach when you play, if it seems like the kind of game you’d want to play - melee focused medieval combat isn’t for everyone though, you seem to want it to play more like a twitch shooter, which it obviously isn’t.

• @neover:

i was very impressed by the trailer ,

but the game is really bad and steam cant refund me for it
    no actual ping i can go in server with 60~90 then in game is 140+
    the animation is crap , game mechanics , for example archer if u click left mousebutton
    u have to wait 5 sec animation , and usualy if sombody is nearby u r dead ,
    there is no physics in combat its feels really slow and why there is 1 sec block ?

i wonder if the developers gonna change things some day or i can just delete it and forget that this game ever made?

Is this your first video game you ever bought?

You paid for the product, you used the product and it works. Just because you don’t like it, that’s not enough reason to get any sort of refund.

Try taking a game back to a retail store after opening the box…… they’ll laugh in your face most times, because the moment a box is opened, you could have used the key already and made a copy of the disc. In regards to online purchases, unless the game does not work when you already meet the specs, you still won’t get your money back.

This isn’t some “trial” the game for a few days and then give it back.

So you saw the trailer?

Good, at least you went that far, but did you bother to look on YouTube to look at some actual gameplay footage from other players to see what you’d be getting and what you should expect before purchasing the game??

My guess is no.

It is not Steam’s, TB’s or any other Game Developer’s responsibility to ensure everyone like you makes an informed purchase. If you didn’t do a bit more background research prior to spending your money for something you ended up not liking, that’s your fault and nobody else’s.

I bought the game a little under two weeks ago… Up to that point, I spent a few weeks going through these forums, looking at gameplay videos, screenshots, reviews, everything… to ensure I was going to enjoy what I was going to pay for.

And I do enjoy what I paid for. TB did a great job on moving this game from a Mod to a Full Retail Game, especially coming from an Indie developer.

Have you ever purchased Indie games or games made by companies who’s background in development is mostly from Mods??

I have. Tripwire Interactive came from the same roots at Torn Banner Studios and made their game “Red Orchestra” from a Mod for UT2003/4 into a Retail Game… it was rough around the edges and had its flaws… you could easily tell it didn’t come from a company like EA or Activision… but these companies brought in some originality… something unique that hasn’t been done over and over again by bigger companies.

I can already tell you that based on what I have seen already in this game, their next installment will be three times better.

You have two choices:

#1 - You can spend a bit more time getting used to the mechanics like everybody else and maybe enjoy it (Everybody gets their butt served at the start of playing)

#2 - Do as you said and forget this game was ever made… maybe learning a lesson in the process, like next time making a more informed decision on what you plan to purchase in the future.

Oh… and is this the final product??

Yes and No… Yes in that this is the core game and core concept of gameplay… and no, in that this game will be getting various updates/patches based on community feedback, so that it will be improved upon as time goes on.

More maps, etc. are in the works and will be added into the game. More adjustments to the mechanics are being worked on as well.

• "This game has been pretty well executed ESPECIALLY for how few people actually developed it. You can make a better game?

Before you come onto the forums posting about how terrible a game is, maybe ask someone how to improve your ping/fps/ect. instead of coming in and acting like a spoiled 12 kid who needs beat with a belt.

People like you ruin the gaming community. Gtfo please."

i guess its net code problem by developers since the game dont show me true ping in any of servers
    no there game have that issue ,

i did digital purchase and i nothing physical was opened
    and in israel i can return any product i am not satisfy within 14 day

is it my first video game ? no i have 100+ them in just steam ,

i understand each one who love this game and protect it ( some like 12 years old )
    but my point is i did pay money for something in my opinion as unfinished
    an iphone with old nokia os an muscle car with kia rio engine
    i cant get satisfy for the money i payed!