Suggestions

• Hey guys,

First of all, if any of people who played a part in designing/putting out this game visit this board, THANK YOU. You all deserve credit for the game and I look forward to seeing what else you can produce :D

A few suggestions. Some which should hopefully be easy enough to action, others which may require a patch in the future. If any of these are already in place, can someone please advise how I would perform them?

Time Limit/Duration

• Allow map time limit to be increased - 10 minutes just doesn’t seem to be enough and is frustrating when you’re enjoying yourself (whether its bots or online)
    • Allow re-spawn time to be increased/decreased

Bots

• Allow bot AI to be increased/decreased

Defending

• Allow the defending team to put out fires when lit - i.e have a well/river they can run to to get water to put out the fires.
    • Allow the defending team to push carts back to where they started.

I’ll add more to the list the more I play this, but these things stand out for me currently.

• The devs do visit these forums :) These are the official forums lol.

As for your questions/suggestions. I don’t know if any of them are included in the game at this point. I will say that putting fires out and pushing the cart back would make some of the TO games a little too defender friendly.

• @Fragbert:

The devs do visit these forums :) These are the official forums lol.

As for your questions/suggestions. I don’t know if any of them are included in the game at this point. I will say that putting fires out and pushing the cart back would make some of the TO games a little too defender friendly.

Cool - you never really know with ‘official’ boards.
    At the moment I find them more attack driven - would be nice to even the playing field ;)

• Bump :?

• About the cart pushing suggestion.
    Allowing a defending team to push the cart back to the starting position is going too far, I think a simple checkpoint system would work. You could push the cart back but only to the latest checkpoint.
    Something similar to the payload maps in TF2.

• I think with pushable objectives, someone should have to use it like the battering ram and either hold the “use” button or something because standing behind something and fighting at the same time doesnt mean you’re pushing it… You don’t even have to face the damn thing and you’re pushing it! :lol:

• @Slaughtervomit:

I think with pushable objectives, someone should have to use it like the battering ram and either hold the “use” button or something because standing behind something and fighting at the same time doesnt mean you’re pushing it… You don’t even have to face the damn thing and you’re pushing it! :lol:

Yeah, also trebuchets should have health like catapults do and not a bar that fills just standing around. You are supossed to destroy them, why can’t we just attack them like the doors of the royal family in Dark Forest until they break.

• @Metrocop:

About the cart pushing suggestion.
    Allowing a defending team to push the cart back to the starting position is going too far, I think a simple checkpoint system would work. You could push the cart back but only to the latest checkpoint.
    Something similar to the payload maps in TF2.

Yeah, that might be a bit more reasonable, otherwise it’s a distinct advantage to the defense. What I intend with those was just a suggestion to even it up a bit.