Please remove Vote kick option

• All other topics about this I found are locked so I just created a new one. Well just got wrongfully kicked from another game for no reason. Even have the chat that proves it. Also, have chat that shows the guy calling me the N word before. Is this something Torn Banner is okay with? I know game experience may change during online play and all of that, but it seems like this isn’t what I paid for. I paid for a game, that I clearly cannot play depending on whether or not others players feel like it and I don’t enjoy being called the N word. I know I can ignore the player, but I can’t stop them from consistently starting votekicks…The first one even failed, he just kept starting it until he eventually got enough votes. The player was Amiri. Is there a plan to do anything about these toxic players?

Edit: No need to re-record this post bro. I just added screenshots of the log. I couldn’t figure out how to dump it to txt.

• As far as I know, Mr. Jerkface, TB will not tolerate abuse.
    So post whatever evidence you have here.

P.S. BTW, did you notice that all you did was bitch in this forum? Now, your second post on this forum is a complaint about another player.

Are you some kind of a moron?

• @acrh2:

As far as I know, Mr. Jerkface, TB will not tolerate abuse.

P.S. BTW, did you notice that all you did was bitch in this forum? Now, your second post on this forum is a complaint about another player.

People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

All you do is bitch and moan and insult people, someone needs to beat some manners into you.

• @NoMilLord:

@acrh2:

As far as I know, Mr. Jerkface, TB will not tolerate abuse.

People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

All you do is bitch and moan and insult people, someone needs to beat some manners into you.

Bullshit! Please provide evidence where I did any of those despicable things you said!
    What a liar!

• @acrh2:

As far as I know, Mr. Jerkface

Well thats a insult, try coming down to South London and call someone that. You’ll be going home in a London ambulance.

@acrh2:

Asking if someone is some kind of moron will also earn you a slap in the face.

Jeez all you had to do is scroll up was that to hard???

• Leave before vote end and reconnect after it ends.

• @SQLOwns:

All other topics about this I found are locked so I just created a new one. Well just got wrongfully kicked from another game for no reason. Even have the chat that proves it. Also, have chat that shows the guy calling me the N word before. Is this something Torn Banner is okay with? I know game experience may change during online play and all of that, but it seems like this isn’t what I paid for. I paid for a game, that I clearly cannot play depending on whether or not others players feel like it and I don’t enjoy being called the N word. I know I can ignore the player, but I can’t stop them from consistently starting votekicks…The first one even failed, he just kept starting it until he eventually got enough votes. The player was Amiri. Is there a plan to do anything about these toxic players?

Oh yeah. BTW this is for the purpose of recording.

Twice you posted for the first time in this forums. Both posts were complaints about a player you did not like.

If what you say is true, please back up your words with evidence. Or just stop posting here all together.
    This used to be a nice place until complainers like you showed up…

• @SQLOwns:

All other topics about this I found are locked so I just created a new one.

So that wasn’t your first clue not to create a new one? Take a hint - if threads on this topic are locked, then shut up about it already.

@SQLOwns:

Is this something Torn Banner is okay with? I know game experience may change during online play and all of that, but it seems like this isn’t what I paid for. I paid for a game, that I clearly cannot play depending on whether or not others players feel like it and I don’t enjoy being called the N word.

You realize that the majority of these servers aren’t owned by Torn Banner, right? They are privately hosted and can institute whatever language rules, votekick rules, or even gameplay rules that they wish. I host a server with 500% friendly fire damage, so ANY hit from a teammate kills you instantly and kids rage all day about it. Does Torn Banner care about your complaints of being TK’d there? Nope.

If I decided that I am going to only allow archers on my server and kick every player who rolls a different class - do you think they’d care? Nope. It’s my server to do as I wish.

This brings me to my next point:

If things of this nature are happening on OFFICIAL Torn Banner servers, then contact the Mod’s Steam Group for support AS it happens, not create a QQ thread on the forums whining about it. Better yet, find another server where this isn’t happening. You’ll quickly come to notice that clan servers generally have better environments due to being moderated throughout the day. Try using the old noggin’ and figure things out for yourself. I’m sure you’re a big boy, you can handle it.

• @acrh2:

Now, I could be wrong having played for like 200+ hours, with abominae a number of times no less… But it sounds like you are just a jackass.

Here is your post from the last topic that got locked.
    Calling someone a jackass…

Two insults in two posts!
    Grats!
    You want more proof, or you just gonna call me a liar?

• @NoMilLord:

@acrh2:

Now, I could be wrong having played for like 200+ hours, with abominae a number of times no less… But it sounds like you are just a jackass.

Grats!

Was gonna send you a pm, but the pm system says you don’t exist (some kind of a bug, I suppose).
    So here it goes.

Please save your indignation for someone who deserves it.
    Did you not read the first ever post that this man sql posted on this forum?
    As far as I know, it’s a thinly veiled attack on someone whom he played with, and whom I never had any problems with.
    He came to complain about someone I’ve known to be a reliable person.
    And he used a real in-game name, probably hoping for bad consequences for that guy.

This man you are protecting, is a bad bad person. His second substantial post was another complaint about someone else he named. Now. I don’t know the second guy, but I can easily connects the dots here - the sql man comes here only to complain about particular persons, and at least half the time, those complaints are bs.

After the first complaint, I thought he made a mistake due to a heated argument.
    The second complaint confirms, at least to me, he’s just here to bitch and accuse people he doesn’t like.

• @acrh2:

@NoMilLord:

@acrh2:

Grats!

Was gonna send you a pm, but the pm system says you don’t exist (some kind of a bug, I suppose).
    So here it goes.

As far as I know, it’s a thinly veiled attack on someone whom he played with, and whom I never had any problems with.
    And he used a real in-game name, probably hoping for bad consequences for that guy.

This man you are protecting, is a bad bad person. His second substantial post was another complaint about someone else he named. Now. I don’t know the second guy, but I can easily connects the dots here - the sql man comes here only to complain about particular persons, and at least half the time, those complaints are bs.

After the first complaint, I thought he made a mistake due to a heated argument.
    The second complaint confirms, at least to me, he’s just here to bitch and accuse people he doesn’t like.

I’m not really sure what your issue with me is, but I’m just going to ignore you from here on out. You have done nothing but personally attack me on these forums. It seems to only be you, so I’m not going to draw a conclusion on the community in general. Most people on here seem pretty cool and laid back. I mentioned two people by name? Are they not adults? Can they not come on these forums and defend themselves? Maybe they are not because they know I’m in the right.

Also, I tried to attach the log, but it looks like it didn’t work. I’ll keep trying to figure it out, I’ve never attached something before. Are certain file types not allowed?

• @SQLOwns:

@acrh2:

@NoMilLord:

Grats!

So here it goes.

I’m not really sure what your issue with me is, but I’m just going to ignore you from here on out. You have done nothing but personally attack me on these forums. It seems to only be you, so I’m not going to draw a conclusion on the community in general. Most people on here seem pretty cool and laid back. I mentioned two people by name? Are they not adults? Can they not come on these forums and defend themselves? Maybe they are not because they know I’m in the right.

Also, I tried to attach the log, but it looks like it didn’t work. I’ll keep trying to figure it out, I’ve never attached something before. Are certain file types not allowed?

You are full of shit as usual. You attack people who WILL NOT come back here to defend themselves. You know it and I know it, these people may not even know that these forums exist.
    Your excuse about them not showing up here because they knew they were in the wrong is pathetic at best.
    BTW, my issue with you is that you are a worthless human being. You attack people who don’t even have a chance to defend themselves. And try to camouflage these attacks as introductions, as you did in your VERY FIRST POST!
    You are scum, sorry!

• @acrh2:

Your last two posts fully deserved it.

@acrh2:

This man you are protecting, is a bad bad person.

Im not protecting anyone, and how can you know after four posts that someone is a bad bad person?
    Is he a sex offender or has he been invading countries illegally?
    You assume far far to much.

@acrh2:

His second substantial post was another complaint about someone else he named. Now. I don’t know the second guy, but I can easily connects the dots here - the sql man comes here only to complain about particular persons, and at least half the time, those complaints are bs.

Maybe hes new to gaming and is not used to the child like behaviour that is so common online.
    Where else do you suggest he vents his complaint? I started online gaming back in the late 90’s.
    (Sof/Quake3) and the in game chat on chivalry is a disgrace to put it bluntly. Maybe the worst I’ve ever come across and that includes barrens chat on WoW.
    People who think this is fine are genrally the people who find it all funny.

@acrh2:

You thought? Maybe you should get facts first.
    Kudos on your reply, if previous posts by yourself was conducted like this, we wouldn’t be having this debate.

• We should put this issue to a public poll:

Some first poster guy is accusing another player of foul play.

You have played with the guy, and he never was a problem.

Vote for accuser.
    Voter for the victim, who cannot even defend himself.

• viewtopic.php?f=5&t=180

General Rules

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

/popcorn 8-)

• This conversation went from votekicking to a monkey shit throwing contest at the zoo… :lol:

Anyway… Votekicking options for people who have x number of teamkills and/or caused x number of team damage would be great if it listed the amount of damage/tks they have racked up during the match… This would give people an idea why they’re being kicked or if it is abuse… Another thing would be the option for high pingers… If you put in the option of high ping, then it lists their ping as the optin and shows everyone how high it is…

• @Slaughtervomit:

This conversation went from votekicking to a monkey shit throwing contest at the zoo… :lol:

Anyway… Votekicking options for people who have x number of teamkills and/or caused x number of team damage would be great if it listed the amount of damage/tks they have racked up during the match… This would give people an idea why they’re being kicked or if it is abuse… Another thing would be the option for high pingers… If you put in the option of high ping, then it lists their ping as the optin and shows everyone how high it is…

Exactly, actually that is the point of my post. Although some people have trouble comprehending it. :)

• @SQLOwns:

Although some people have trouble comprehending it. :)

…And yet he continues it still. Wow.