New Helmet ideas

• Hey guys, I personally love customization and i love the current vet helmets, but i just wanted to throw out some ideas I had for new helmets

1. An executioner’s hood for chopping of x amount of heads (maybe like 200 heads)

2. An assassin’s hood (like the kind of hood that partially masks the face, like a thief’s hood) for stabbing x amount of people with the thrusting dagger (maybe 150 kills?)

3. No Helmet for killing x amount of people with fists (maybe 200 again?)

Those are my ideas guys, feel free to let me know what you think and even add your own suggestions and hopefully the devs see this

• A jester’s hat for x amount of teamkills.

• @Bobby_Budnick:

A jester’s hat for x amount of teamkills.

^this

• @Bobby_Budnick:

Oh god please no…. that would be horrible!!! I can just see the waves of tking

• @commanderm56:

@Bobby_Budnick:

They could make it a low number of kill like 25 or so, something that you get normally of the course of a few games just people wont go out of their way to get it.

• @Bobby_Budnick:

@commanderm56:

@Bobby_Budnick:

They could make it a low number of kill like 25 or so, something that you get normally of the course of a few games just people wont go out of their way to get it.

You support an idea REWARDING tking?

• Dented helmet(default helmet with a big dent in it) Kill 200 people with the maul/grandmace

• @SirRectumRaider:

Dented helmet(default helmet with a big dent in it) Kill 200 people with the maul/grandmace

I’d have the inside-out helmet :lol:

• @SirRectumRaider:

Dented helmet(default helmet with a big dent in it) Kill 200 people with the maul/grandmace

How about just any blunt weapon.

• I have an idea for a new helmet. No helmet.

• @Martin:

I have an idea for a new helmet. No helmet.

Its easy to get no helmet. Walk up to a team mate holding a blunt weapon and hit him until he turns around and whacks you one in the face, your helmet should have fallen off.

Its so simple. Just a risk of a votekick and everyone hating you and you may actually be killed.

• I like this idea, however I think it should still be in line with the realism and authenticity of the game.

For example an executioner hood (if you mean that as in cloth) doesn’t really make sense to wear into battle. But I love the idea of really cool unique helms being unlocked by very long harder to get achievements.

Also It would be nice if they changed based on the class your playing so that way you don’t have archers running around with a really cool plate helm or nights with cloth hoods.

But if they included say 3 different sets (so 12 unique models) Say one for landing the killing blow on the king 50 times.(could have a crownly look to it) maybe one for headshot kills being very high. maybe one for getting 50 kills without dying.

I think this would be cool to promote a cool scenario in game. In movie scene battles there is usually a scene where the two best fighters spot each other from across the bloodshed, and go after each other. I could see that happening if there was a way to display on yourself something very hard to get.