Bug when starting a game

• Just happened to me. A new game just started and when I selected the knight, all my items glitched up. It had an image of a heart for the item, and said it had 999 remaining to unlock them. After randomly choosing a loadout, the game closed down as I tried to begin.

• Wow… I have never seen this happen. (Not calling you a liar). Sounds really bad… This happened more than once? Try the support forums for help with the issue if it persists :)

• Nah this is a known bug. And I can’t remember when it does it, but it’s a once in awhile thing. You just get out of it and choose another class and then once you’re in game, go back to the class you originally wanted. I’ve gotten it a couple times.

• It happens when the match starts and you choose a class without choosing a team. I think.

• @Metrocop:

It happens when the match starts and you choose a class without choosing a team. I think.

Ditto. It can be easily reproduced by going into spectator mode and then trying to select a class instead of faction.

• @GhoXen:

@Metrocop:

It happens when the match starts and you choose a class without choosing a team. I think.

Ditto. It can be easily reproduced by going into spectator mode and then trying to select a class instead of faction.

Yeah it happened to me a second time and that’s what I did. I wanted to see what the game mode was first before I played. Well at least I know how to fix it now if it happens again ^^