Sunlight Glitch.

• At the start of a round/game I’ll sometimes get a glitch where the sun/moon (depending on the map) will be overlayed on my screen. It’s pretty annoying and makes it difficult to play. It usually goes away after a minute or so, but on certain maps (arena LTS) thats WAAAY to long to wait.

• @HandsomeHodge:

At the start of a round/game I’ll sometimes get a glitch where the sun/moon (depending on the map) will be overlayed on my screen. It’s pretty annoying and makes it difficult to play. It usually goes away after a minute or so, but on certain maps (arena LTS) thats WAAAY to long to wait.

I’ve never seen that. Do you have a screenshot?

• I can confirm this - if dynamic lights+depth of field are enabled both it happens all the time. It goes away if you look at the moon/sun again (I think).

1 solution either disable depth of field or dynamic lights, or look at the sun/moon every time it appears (it does so only upon respawn)

• @Kimiko:

@HandsomeHodge:

At the start of a round/game I’ll sometimes get a glitch where the sun/moon (depending on the map) will be overlayed on my screen. It’s pretty annoying and makes it difficult to play. It usually goes away after a minute or so, but on certain maps (arena LTS) thats WAAAY to long to wait.

It is strange that you say so as you suggested a solution to that bug long time ago in this thread

• Sounds like 2 totally different things from the descriptions… thus why a screenshot would help.

You guys should also post your system specs, maybe some similarity will be present and we can figure out it from there.

• @Smiley:

@Kimiko:

@HandsomeHodge:

It is strange that you say so as you suggested a solution to that bug long time ago in this thread

It was the issue cited in the thread. TY.

• @HandsomeHodge:

It was the issue cited in the thread. TY.

So turning bloom on fixed it for you? :?

• @Smiley:

@Kimiko:

@HandsomeHodge:

Lol it’s not strange as sunlight is different from “blue mist” … Sheesh.