Proof good players get kicked

• Go easy on us this time and you wont get kicked for no reason.

Hahaha - for all you naysayers, it really happens. If you stomp the steam sale baddies, they fill with rage and kick those better than them. They’d rather eliminate a challenge than defeat it - sounds like a problem with the younger generation.

Pity. lmao

• Yep, It happent to me a couple of times.

• Now that we have the proof we can do something about it!

• I’ve never seen it except against very rude players.

• @JHoersten2:

Hahaha - for all you naysayers, it really happens. If you stomp the steam sale baddies, they fill with rage and kick those better than them. They’d rather eliminate a challenge than defeat it - sounds like a problem with the younger generation.

Well in all fairness, you aren’t exactly defeating any challenges yourself by choosing to stay. Wouldn’t you rather look for a server with better players than piss off new players?

• @AngryDave:

Well in all fairness, you aren’t exactly defeating any challenges yourself by choosing to stay. Wouldn’t you rather look for a server with better players than piss off new players?

I try and try, but such server continues to evade me.

• It’s really funny see this from you, especially with your replys on the topic I started describing this issue.

• HAHAHA! Sedge, you got kicked because of your attitude, downing new players, calling them names, and acting like a complete ass.

I was there, we vote kicked you three times as you would leave after every vote was about to kick you.

Nice try man, enjoy being an ass and embarrassment.

• It happened to me yesterday and some guy on the other team claimed that I was hacking. First time on an Oceanic server. I was far from rude. In fact I hardly spoke a thing except giving a few short words to team such as “treb 3 first” or “back 2 first, leave front one along” or “focus on archers”.

Fortunately it was an on official server, so after a report to the mod group the problem was resolved in timely manner.

• I been encountering quite a few high rankers that just love name calling the newer people just because they are inexperienced. Then they wonder why when they get kicked. Adjust your attitude OP.

• @EvenLease:

HAHAHA! Sedge, you got kicked because of your attitude, downing new players, calling them names, and acting like a complete ass.
    I was there, we vote kicked you three times as you would leave after every vote was about to kick you.

I’ve noticed that whenever someone kills you, they’re an “ass”. No one on the internet can possibly be better or more skilled than you, right?

I kill you, you rage at me in chat - and you expect me to smile and offer pleasantries I see. Short of lying down and letting your wild swings kill me, I see there’s no pleasing you.

You want to talk about being an ass and embarrassment? Try not going complete ape-shit every time you die, then raging into a votekick when you’re laughed at for it. I’ll meet your comments in chat just as well as I meet your blade with my own - and when you don’t best me, you resort to kicking.

I guess it’s the only way you can “win”? As I said - pity. Oh, and the OP plainly shows that it was a kick for “no reason” on the basis that they were getting stomped, not for any sort of attitude. You’ll need to do better than spouting wild claims.

@Watt:

I been encountering quite a few high rankers that just love name calling the newer people just because they are inexperienced. Then they wonder why when they get kicked. Adjust your attitude OP.

Hardly. Inexperienced players enjoy whining and complaining nonstop, and I believe it’s because they can’t understand why they lose so much. You seem to have forgotten the rules of the internet - when you start whining and complaining, you’ll get name-called. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction? I find it hard to believe that some high ranked player is doing nothing but name-calling a silent chat box.

• I find it hard to believe that some high ranked player is doing nothing but name-calling a silent chat box.

I see it fairly often. A fairly good player rocks up on a public server, does pretty well, but then starts mouthing off. Gets kicked, believing it was because of his score rather than his attitude.

• @JHoersten2:

@EvenLease:

HAHAHA! Sedge, you got kicked because of your attitude, downing new players, calling them names, and acting like a complete ass.

I’ve noticed that whenever someone kills you, they’re an “ass”. No one on the internet can possibly be better or more skilled than you, right?

I kill you, you rage at me in chat - and you expect me to smile and offer pleasantries I see. Short of lying down and letting your wild swings kill me, I see there’s no pleasing you.

You want to talk about being an ass and embarrassment? Try not going complete ape-shit every time you die, then raging into a votekick when you’re laughed at for it. I’ll meet your comments in chat just as well as I meet your blade with my own - and when you don’t best me, you resort to kicking.

I guess it’s the only way you can “win”? As I said - pity. Oh, and the OP plainly shows that it was a kick for “no reason” on the basis that they were getting stomped, not for any sort of attitude. You’ll need to do better than spouting wild claims.

@Watt:

I been encountering quite a few high rankers that just love name calling the newer people just because they are inexperienced. Then they wonder why when they get kicked. Adjust your attitude OP.

Hardly. Inexperienced players enjoy whining and complaining nonstop, and I believe it’s because they can’t understand why they lose so much. You seem to have forgotten the rules of the internet - when you start whining and complaining, you’ll get name-called. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction? I find it hard to believe that some high ranked player is doing nothing but name-calling a silent chat box.

You are so pathetic… I never talked once about how good or bad you were.

My only complaint was your piss poor attitude which most the people agreed with me on and THATS why you got kicked.

Every time you died or killed someone, you sat there on chat putting people down and calling them crappy because you’re the best there is. Your attitude was piss poor and it still is.

So, get over yourself. You’re acting truly pathetic, and cocky as hell.

• @JHoersten2:

Go easy on us this time and you wont get kicked for no reason.

Pity. lmao

Wow, that guy is a pretty butterfly.

• I’ve never seen a top player get kicked before, even when I believe they should be due to verbal abuse. Perhaps the somewhat obscure process for starting a vote helps to prevent these inappropriate kicks.

• @SlyGoat:

I’ve never seen it except against very rude players.

Erm… Happens all the time. Regardless of rudeness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lo3H2edopA

Note the kick at the end of the video. I didn’t say a single thing that entire game, yet i was kicked. Obviously not for being rude, probably because someone was frustrated.

• OP seems like an arrogant douche and was probably kicked for that very reason. I top the scoreboard all the time and have not been kicked for it.

• @speed:

@SlyGoat:

I’ve never seen it except against very rude players.

Erm… Happens all the time. Regardless of rudeness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lo3H2edopA

Note the kick at the end of the video. I didn’t say a single thing that entire game, yet i was kicked. Obviously not for being rude, probably because someone was frustrated.

Maybe I don’t play enough FFA.

• @Warboss:

OP seems like an arrogant douche and was probably kicked for that very reason. I top the scoreboard all the time and have not been kicked for it.

Topping the scoreboard at 13-10 is a lot different than topping at 49-9.