UDK.EXE stop work…

• please i already tried everything … to delete the config folder but my chivalry does not work I will be very grateful if someone could help me please …
    If you want to contact me through the stem also here this is my name so look for:
    LeKilling.
      thanks for listening = [

• Hello,

Please attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt in a reply here.

You can find the Launch.log here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing in dxdiag into the search field, clicking the dxdiag app in the search results, and then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.

• sorry… how i attach the archives here?

• @brunaum0:

sorry… how i attach the archives here?

Just below the “Save draft”, “Preview”, and “Submit” buttons, there is a Tab for “Options” with a bunch of checkboxes. “Upload attachment” is the tab next to “Options”. Click that. :)

Using “Quick Reply” will not show this. You have to use the Full Editor.

• My Log

• Dx Diag

• I hope you can help me :|

• Hi brunaum0,

It looks like you have a single-core processor. This game requires at least a dual-core processor for the threading libraries and cpu extensions, meaning that you cannot play the game with your current CPU.

However, I have recently discovered this launch option and if you would be willing to try it… there is a very very small chance that it may work for you.

ONETHREAD: Run the engine using a single thread instead of multi-threading.

So if you would be willing to try it, you would go into your Steam Library, right click on Chivalry, select properties, then select Launch Options. In the text field, type in:

-onethread

Save it and close out of that. Then try launching the game. Please let us know what happens if you try it :)

• dude I’m very grateful for your attention the code hope it works …
    And I already went through my mind that the game would not work on my computer because of my single-core … just make sure ueria much oblige now know that my money is not spent in vain with this wonderful game XD

• yep dont work for me the -onethread but thanks…

• @brunaum0:

yep dont work for me the -onethread but thanks…

Dang. Sorry :(