New Tertiary Weapon: Spiked Gauntlet

• Now I throughougly enjoy fist fights. They are my favorite weapon.

Currently they arn’t viable in an actual match, as in if you go fists vs lets say vanguard zwaihander, unless they are horrible, you won’t have a shot of winning. Why? Not only can you not block swords with fists, your damage is so minimal with them that you can hit them a good 5 times and leave them at half HP.

I propose that this spiked gauntlet has about the same damage of the shortsword, and normal fist speed.

Some may say that would be overpowered, yet they fail to realize that you wouldn’t be able to block.

• @Perlmutter:

your damage is so minimal with them that you can hit them a good 5 times and leave them at half HP

Hitting the legs? :)
    And if you mean broadsword(first sword of MaA) it would be OP (really easy to duck under swings etc…)
    If you mean the secondary, it’s almost the same number of hits needed as fists.

• stop right there, are you just complaining that you cant catch swords with your bare hands?XD well i think you live in the wrong world ser.

anyways, a fistweapon which you cant block with could be a cool feature but wouldnt make much sense cause you still had that problem being chopped down prty easily since you cant block (which makes sense).

• The whole point of it would be high damage high risk, you’d have to catch people off guard to win.It would just be a fun way to play.

• well as i see it, you cant deal dmg with some gauntlets. i mean it takes 3 hits of the greatsword to bring down a heavyturtle so cmon manXD. a fist just cant deal so much dmg.