UDK.exe won't respond

• I keep tring to play this game and it won’t work. My friend Akane (steam) and I tried alot of times we tried 3 ways and none of them worked. We also tried to team view my computer to find a way and it still won’t work. We tried to verify the files and it didn’t work. I tried a thing from the Issues thing. None of them worked so can somebody please help me. I’ve been tring for months and it won’t work. Now im thinking that i bought this game for no reason. Also it says my computer is a 32-bit when it really is a 64-bit computer. So please help me i tried everything my friend said and what he did and none of them worked. I need help bad so help me. I really want to play it. So if you help me i will be very greatful. :x

• I tried alot of stuff and won’t work and i have no idea how to work it. I have a Window 7 would i need a Window XP?

• @TheRealRahgot:

I tried alot of stuff and won’t work and i have no idea how to work it. I have a Window 7 would i need a Window XP?

I’m running it just fine on Windows 7 64-bit :)

Please attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt.

Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is created by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing in dxdiag into the search field, clicking dxdiag app in the search results, and then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.