FFA skin customisation

• Global Moderator

I like how they’re it so in FFA they had different skins. But I think it could be taken further with a FFA skin creator.

The easiest way to do this is by having a number of preset designs and the ability to put decals on those designs. Also the ability to select colours for the decals and background designs.

That’s putting it simply of course. Anyone like the idea of making a look for yourself in FFA?

• we´d all like to. tornbanner too and they are already working on customization and stuff.

• Make it similar to Minecraft skin maker!!

I could imagine all the silly things running around fighting each other! :lol:

I support customizing 100% cuz I like that stuff.

• Global Moderator

@Slaughtervomit:

Make it similar to Minecraft skin maker!!

I could imagine all the silly things running around fighting each other! :lol:

I support customizing 100% cuz I like that stuff.

That might get a little bit too silly. My way is easier and keeps it in the era. Easier to devlopment and so people can see everyone else’s skins without conflicts.

• I agree that some limits need to be set if customization is going to take place. In a 32 player pub server it is very likely that at least one person would be bright hot pink and absolutely ridiculous looking on the battle field. I don’t care if they stand out more or are easier to snipe because of it, or whatever, the fact is that the game would lose atmosphere if players could do that.

Having some presets, with helm customization and the like, is the way to go. I think some accessories would be cool, too, like necklaces are custom weapon hilts just to add flair.

• @Magnianhk:

I agree that some limits need to be set if customization is going to take place. In a 32 player pub server it is very likely that at least one person would be bright hot pink and absolutely ridiculous looking on the battle field. I don’t care if they stand out more or are easier to snipe because of it, or whatever, the fact is that the game would lose atmosphere if players could do that.

Having some presets, with helm customization and the like, is the way to go. I think some accessories would be cool, too, like necklaces are custom weapon hilts just to add flair.

Haha I was thinking a hot pink speedo! I do agree, presets would be nice!

• @Slaughtervomit:

@Magnianhk:

I agree that some limits need to be set if customization is going to take place. In a 32 player pub server it is very likely that at least one person would be bright hot pink and absolutely ridiculous looking on the battle field. I don’t care if they stand out more or are easier to snipe because of it, or whatever, the fact is that the game would lose atmosphere if players could do that.

Haha I was thinking a hot pink speedo! I do agree, presets would be nice!

Totally agree with both of you. Although, I don’t think the weapon hilts so much, just because most people won’t see the hilt - just the blade coming for their face.

• NO! I am colorblind and at a distance it’s a pain to tell friendly from foe unless I am upclose. With customization it would mess with me so hard I would be killing friendlies I thought were enemies. I don’t have the time to get up close enough and read their name.

• @RB:

NO! I am colorblind and at a distance it’s a pain to tell friendly from foe unless I am upclose. With customization it would mess with me so hard I would be killing friendlies I thought were enemies. I don’t have the time to get up close enough and read their name.

the team colors should still be in the customized preset skins… Basically, it should stay red vs blue but not all classes look like clones… The fact that your colorblind, also, shouldn’t mean other people can’t get a feature. That would be like saying since one person doesn’t have a right hand, there shouldn’t be mouse movement involved in gameplay.

• Global Moderator

@Slaughtervomit:

@RB:

NO! I am colorblind and at a distance it’s a pain to tell friendly from foe unless I am upclose. With customization it would mess with me so hard I would be killing friendlies I thought were enemies. I don’t have the time to get up close enough and read their name.

the team colors should still be in the customized preset skins… Basically, it should stay red vs blue but not all classes look like clones… The fact that your colorblind, also, shouldn’t mean other people can’t get a feature. That would be like saying since one person doesn’t have a right hand, there shouldn’t be mouse movement involved in gameplay.

That would be cool too. Customise what you look like but still keeping your team colours.

That can be down all in the same customiser. But it just sets your colours too your team colours.

And colourblind guy you don’t have team mates in FFA.

• Customisation should definitely be implemented into the game but to a point their are lots of different types of helmets and armour in the medieval time period but complete skin changes would be bad.

• LOOK THROUGH THE FORUM. SUGGESTED LIKE 50 TIMES.

• Global Moderator

@Hadron:

LOOK THROUGH THE FORUM. SUGGESTED LIKE 50 TIMES.

Calm the farm some people are just lazy and the more its being up the more likely it is to be implemented.

• @lemonater47:

@Hadron:

LOOK THROUGH THE FORUM. SUGGESTED LIKE 50 TIMES.

Calm the farm some people are just lazy and the more its being up the more likely it is to be implemented.

The devs said they WILL implement it. It’s just intensely annoying that some people are lazy enough to totally ignore the devs.

• Global Moderator

Well I made this thread and then saw then QA video so I didn’t know.

• @lemonater47:

Well I made this thread and then saw then QA video so I didn’t know.

Ah, ok. In that case, I apologize.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.