Map Suggestion

• BRIDGE
    Medium sized map with a huge river, an awesome bridge, and maybe some other risky crossings[superscript:38eh1vrt]2[/superscript:38eh1vrt].

[superscript:38eh1vrt]2[/superscript:38eh1vrt]Rock or floating log

• a log

rapids

LTS

• Medium sized map with a huge river, an awesome bridge1, and maybe some risky rock crossings.

Guessing you have played the Total War games? Great idea for a map!

Since the Developers stopped camping in the arena entrance i haven’t seen a shield wall. This is a must happen map idea.

• well wouldnt it inflict retarded teamkilling? well i don wanna play on that map without clanstacking.

and @reginhard XD man that sounded like the devs where hiding in the entryway.

• @Thorendir:

well wouldnt it inflict retarded teamkilling?

Not necessarily. There would be a lot of unbridged river for archers to shoot across, and as long as teammates stab and overhead in crowded areas, there wouldn’t be any more TKing than in any other map.

• I believe there is at least a snow map coming this month.

• I’d like a map with water you can hide under kinda like ruins. That little river thing is so fun to hide under and pop up and ambush people! Maybe thick woods with bushes to hide in? Sneaky maps could be fun! (Maybe put some use to that +50% backstab damage for archers!)

• @Slaughtervomit:

I’d like a map with water you can hide under kinda like ruins. That little river thing is so fun to hide under and pop up and ambush people! Maybe thick woods with bushes to hide in? Sneaky maps could be fun! (Maybe put some use to that +50% backstab damage for archers!)

YES!!! Thick snowy forest with epic river and bridge!

• @Thorendir:

@reginhard XD man that sounded like the devs where hiding in the entryway.

Apologises; it appears that I didn’t convey my point, I was referring to the recent patch changes that prohibit camping in the arena entrance.

• @Slaughtervomit:

I’d like a map with water you can hide under kinda like ruins. That little river thing is so fun to hide under and pop up and ambush people! Maybe thick woods with bushes to hide in? Sneaky maps could be fun! (Maybe put some use to that +50% backstab damage for archers!)

Here’s a fun idea! How about a drowning mechanic? ^^

• @carrion:

@Slaughtervomit:

I can’t drown, I am a wizard.

• @Slaughtervomit:

@carrion:

@Slaughtervomit:

I can’t drown, I am a wizard.

But that’s okay, because there is only one of you. So that totally works out.

• @carrion:

Could you imagine if there were several of me?? I (we?) could enslave humanity and all who oppose us would be crushed by mauls!!! :berz:

• countering that with an army of spear/greatswords me.

• I like maps. Especially new ones. They have that new map smell. 8-)

• @carrion:

@Slaughtervomit:

Would be pretty cool, also swimming. Maybe a small chance to survive the existing darkforest river?

• @adamcel6:

@carrion:

@Slaughtervomit:

Would be pretty cool, also swimming. Maybe a small chance to survive the existing darkforest river?

Rust!

• some great ideas here ! :D

The river with dangerous crossings, snowmaps, thick sneaky woods.

• @carrion:

@Slaughtervomit:

Archer and knight face each other on the log. The archer raises his bow while the knight raises his shield and taunts him as the arrow bounces off.

The archer pulls out his dagger and the knight winds up a huge swing.

Archer kicks him into the river where he sinks like a rock and drowns.

• @Slaughtervomit:

@carrion:

Could you imagine if there were several of me?? I (we?) could enslave humanity and all who oppose us would be crushed by mauls!!! :berz:

I AM WITH YOU, MY BROTHER!

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.