Mac users

• could it be possible to play chivalry on a mac because i bought the game and it has no use to me of i can’t play it so please msg me if it is possible thank you.

• I have same problem. Im bought Chivalry and cant play it on my Mac. I know its windows game, but lot of players wanna play it on mac books. Or some patch for “wineskin”. Its running, but cant start and stand in white window.

• so could we get a response?

• Apologies, I’m unsure of the dev team’s roadmap for supporting Macs.

They didn’t get the Kickstarter funding to begin developing for Mac support right off the bat, but it may still be planned, I’ll let a dev chip in on that one.

Unfortunately this game is developed by a small indie team, not a big publisher so they do not have the resources to easily do something like this, so even if it is planned, I’d presume it would be quite a way off.

In future I’d advise reading the minimum specifications before buying games, especially if you’re using a Mac, as not all games (especially indie ones) support the Mac OS, (unless it is running Windows through BootCamp or whatever):

System Requirements
    Minimum:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphics: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. 512MB VRAM.
    DirectX®: 9.0c
    Hard Drive: 7 GB HD space
    Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection

Unsure where you’d stand on a refund, Steam makes all the calls with that. Contact Steam Support about it may be?