Negative assists / Teamkill assists

• I think it’d be a good addition for new players to really see how much they’re assisting the enemy team by implementing negative assist scoring and tallying exactly as you do assists right now. As of right now new players who are not exposed to tutorials or are unfamiliar with the game may just slash away regardless of teammates without realizing they’re doing more harm than good for their team, and with the implementation of a negative assist tallying/scoring factor into the scoring and tallying system I think it would benefit new players with realizing that this is something to be avoided if they want to help their team win.

• While on the subject, I think a consideration into a little memo or message during map loading that suggests stabbing or overhead over slashing when there are teammates next to you to avoid friendly fire and helping the enemy team would be a nice little and easy to do addition to the game. You know, for the new players. ;)

• I think new players quickly realize that whats going on once they start killing their team mates.

• @gregcau:

I think new players quickly realize that whats going on once they start killing their team mates.

exactly, and if not then maybe once their buddies start killing them after a couple of wide sweings