What am i doing wrong

• This game looks great, i bought and downloaded it via steam (thinks its £10 at moment or something) and its says its downloaded and installed correctly, yet everytime i run installer it says UDK installer has encountered an error and stopped working? Anyway to fix this?

(posted here as well as more people visit this part and a fan may have an answer!)

• Have you checked the support section? viewforum.php?f=69
    Or you can use the search button to search if someone had the same problem.
    About the error, I have no idea.

• Did you verify the game cache?

• How do i verify it?

So far i reinstalled twice… No luck
    Also followed the search path to run the DXSETUP (i think thats it) but that didnt work either.

• Try some of these common fixes:

1. Delete the folder in …\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKgame\config
      and verify the integrity of the game cache on steam by going to your game list, right click on Chivalry, go to properties, then local files, and then click verify integrity of game cache.

2. Go to My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini and delete
      Suppress=DevNet
      Suppress=DevOnline

3. If you have xfire, turn it off! It conflicts with Chiv for some reason.Then see if you can join any of the servers in this post: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7082