Can we get a balance forum section?

• as title says :)

I believe game design and balance, while obviously linked, should be treated as 2 different things

• I think this is a very good idea, especially since I think 50% of the threads created here are about game balance. This would also help the devs to sort out new content, from “fixes”, and be able to prioritize more efficiently.

• +1

• Be careful what fan balancing can do. It ruined battlefield three. Dice has finally decided to not listen to fans regarding balancing.

People have different experiances and thus have different ideas on what should be changed and how.

• @lemonater47:

Be careful what fan balancing can do. It ruined battlefield three. Dice has finally decided to not listen to fans regarding balancing.

People have different experiances and thus have different ideas on what should be changed and how.

Yeah, to a point. People often just suck and then complain that something is unbalanced - but I think if enough people are complaining about the one thing (archer daggers for instance), then something at least needs to be looked into.