Game Type: Team Based 1v1

• Hey everyone,

Sorry if this idea has been suggested before, I just got Chivalry at the beginning of the winter Steam sale and I’m loving it so far and I really like the variety of game modes.

In addition to what is already available,I think that it would be really cool to have a game mode that is a team-based 1v1 mode. It could work just like the team round-based deathmatch, where there are teams of X vs X, and each member of the team pairs off one at a time against another member of the opposing team.

The match begins, and the two players duke it out, and whoever wins earns their team a point. Then the next pair goes, and the next pair, and so on until a designated number of points is reached in which that team would be the winner.

I feel that this would be a pretty fun and unique game mode because two players can focus on 1v1 without the worry of getting killed by others that is present in the other game modes. What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading!

• Ahh that’s what they are doing in the next patch. Its called duel mode. Its very similar to what you said.

• @lemonater47:

Ahh that’s what they are doing in the next patch. Its called duel mode. Its very similar to what you said.

Oh thanks that’s awesome news, looking forward to it!

• Details on the upcoming dueling mode aren’t clear, I haven’t tried the beta myself so I’m not certain if it’s like what you describe, but it will at least be superior to what we have now (dueling servers now are unofficial so anyone can come in and mess it up).