Ordu Templii *not a guild cause its mainstream*

• Well, I’m a pro gamer (mainly i played cs 1.6) but I’m a allaround and can take anyone in any game after just 10 mins of practice…. so what I’m looking for is some players who can actually use their head in-game and understand how to outsmart their opponent and has great aim and just… SKILLS! if you guys have that, then count me in. send me a PM

• @ZodiAc92:

Well, I’m a pro gamer (mainly i played cs 1.6) but I’m a allaround and can take anyone in any game after just 10 mins of practice…. so what I’m looking for is some players who can actually use their head in-game and understand how to outsmart their opponent and has great aim and just… SKILLS! if you guys have that, then count me in. send me a PM

Oh the modesty. Im a pro gamer too and can take anyone in any game after 9 minutes of practice.
    See I can do it too.

• Count me in, for 8 minutes 20 secs should be enough for me to become pro gamer in every game, so i am better than You all.

Herherherherher

• Well, the different is that I can prove it… and I’m not just talking shit…. so can you learn to behave now ? I understand that it must be hard to hear that kind of stuff, because people online always brag, however… some do actually speak the truth, anyway… looking for a group/guild/clan whatever in this game.

• Being a good player does not make you better than the others, remember that.

• LOL the game is not even out and the community already has their “UBER 1337 MAN, I’m UBER 1337Z!!! FEAR MEH”

I’m an inferior human beeing, you know why? it takes some time for me to enjoy every aspect of the game and figure out which gamestyle I fit better in and which style is funner for me… what would be helpfull for the team and myself… and so on and on and on…

Now go on superior uber 1337z! show your 5|<331z!!!

• Damn if only I had the time to train to become a pro gamer at every game in 7 minutes flat…then I could rule the world with my 1337 skillz.

Sorry this got taken so far off topic, I can’t wait to join up with the mates who know the battle cry in game, should prove to be tide turning if it gets used correctly.

• Unless I still misunderstand, The Ordu Templii is not the sort of clan anyone has any commitment to (like Kenuric implied) but is instead a word used to summon likeminded brethren together to WORK TOGETHER just for that round or set amounts of rounds. for the ones that follow the code (assuming there is one) it could potentially be a GREAT way for strangers to work as a team, make new friends and help spread positive gaming around the web.
    though I believe there should be a “break” rule or word if the team simply cannot work together for whatever reason.

Also, you’re welcome here ZodiAc92 but do keep in mind that not everyone takes them self’s as seriously as you do and may take personal offence just by having a highly talented gamer among them. there is nothing wrong with proclaiming your skill but as I am sure you know by now, many see it as a challenge and not the healthy kind. one may shine on the digital field of battle where everyone is protected by being anonymous but in real life it would be wrong to glorify yourself to put down others. I am not saying you are, I am simply implying some may take it that way.

• Agreed with kind sire above ^…

But now i have leveled up and could be best in any game in 6 mins !
    I am sure i leveled up, i saw a “+” mark up above my head !

O_o

• :D

Thank you good Sir.

• This thread is funny, especially the pro gamer comments lol

• @gB:

This thread is funny, especially the pro gamer comments lol

Well, maybe you should try to look for my name in the danish cs 1.6 scene (: enough said <3 and as said, write PM and I’ll gladly send links to prove it, if that can make people shut it…. so, if you are a top gamer… you are not allowed to say it ? how pathetic is that…

• No one said anything about not being allowed to say your skilled. and by all means, if gaming is your thing THEN LET THE WORLD KNOW!! I am simply the messenger bringing you a fair warning that when you elevate your self to a position of power where your the only one who has your back… well, skill can only get you so far my friend.

On a lighter note - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rac8MfO-BMI

• @King:

No one said anything about not being allowed to say your skilled. and by all means, if gaming is your thing THEN LET THE WORLD KNOW!! I am simply the messenger bringing you a fair warning that when you elevate your self to a position of power where your the only one who has your back… well, skill can only get you so far my friend.

+1

• @King:

No one said anything about not being allowed to say your skilled. and by all means, if gaming is your thing THEN LET THE WORLD KNOW!! I am simply the messenger bringing you a fair warning that when you elevate your self to a position of power where your the only one who has your back… well, skill can only get you so far my friend.

Roger that.

• @ZodiAc92:

Roger that.

Welcome to the brotherhood, I look forward to facing you on the field of battle. and judging from what you’ve said… it looks like I’ll really have my work cut out for me :fenc:

• Listen to the King, he’s the man! :) And he can say that cause he’s pro - veteran player too.
    I am only veteran :) And just kidding all the time :) Nothing wrong in saying that you are good when you are good. Remember that melee games are somewhat different than shooters, but if You can master both - cool :) Let’s see each other on the battlefield…i hope soon :)

• @King:

@ZodiAc92:

Roger that.

Welcome to the brotherhood, I look forward to facing you on the field of battle. and judging from what you’ve said… it looks like I’ll really have my work cut out for me :fenc:

Tis most splended!

• Shouldn’t we find two codes instead of one?
    Ordu Templii (and i really like the name and concept) sounds a bit… Agathian, don’t you think?

Masons could have their own battle cry too, in order to make this more immersive.
    Torn Banner made up a small background for every team, I would personally find this really fun to extend this background just a little bit by adding this kind of in-game “meme”.

Of course I understand that this is a call made by players who don’t really/necessary care wich team they’re on. Anyway, just make the call and count me in. :D

• For Masons suitable will be

“RAPE AND PILLAGE!”

herherher