Ordu Templii *not a guild cause its mainstream*

• This thread is funny, especially the pro gamer comments lol

• @gB:

This thread is funny, especially the pro gamer comments lol

Well, maybe you should try to look for my name in the danish cs 1.6 scene (: enough said <3 and as said, write PM and I’ll gladly send links to prove it, if that can make people shut it…. so, if you are a top gamer… you are not allowed to say it ? how pathetic is that…

• No one said anything about not being allowed to say your skilled. and by all means, if gaming is your thing THEN LET THE WORLD KNOW!! I am simply the messenger bringing you a fair warning that when you elevate your self to a position of power where your the only one who has your back… well, skill can only get you so far my friend.

On a lighter note - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rac8MfO-BMI

• @King:

No one said anything about not being allowed to say your skilled. and by all means, if gaming is your thing THEN LET THE WORLD KNOW!! I am simply the messenger bringing you a fair warning that when you elevate your self to a position of power where your the only one who has your back… well, skill can only get you so far my friend.

+1

• @King:

No one said anything about not being allowed to say your skilled. and by all means, if gaming is your thing THEN LET THE WORLD KNOW!! I am simply the messenger bringing you a fair warning that when you elevate your self to a position of power where your the only one who has your back… well, skill can only get you so far my friend.

Roger that.

• @ZodiAc92:

Roger that.

Welcome to the brotherhood, I look forward to facing you on the field of battle. and judging from what you’ve said… it looks like I’ll really have my work cut out for me :fenc:

• Listen to the King, he’s the man! :) And he can say that cause he’s pro - veteran player too.
    I am only veteran :) And just kidding all the time :) Nothing wrong in saying that you are good when you are good. Remember that melee games are somewhat different than shooters, but if You can master both - cool :) Let’s see each other on the battlefield…i hope soon :)

• @King:

@ZodiAc92:

Roger that.

Welcome to the brotherhood, I look forward to facing you on the field of battle. and judging from what you’ve said… it looks like I’ll really have my work cut out for me :fenc:

Tis most splended!

• Shouldn’t we find two codes instead of one?
    Ordu Templii (and i really like the name and concept) sounds a bit… Agathian, don’t you think?

Masons could have their own battle cry too, in order to make this more immersive.
    Torn Banner made up a small background for every team, I would personally find this really fun to extend this background just a little bit by adding this kind of in-game “meme”.

Of course I understand that this is a call made by players who don’t really/necessary care wich team they’re on. Anyway, just make the call and count me in. :D

• For Masons suitable will be

“RAPE AND PILLAGE!”

herherher

• This is humorous :) I just discovered this thread, I am pretty busy filtering issues with the alpha version and thus lurking in the tester section.
    I will humor the ‘pro gamer’ tidbit for a second.
    Every game has the ‘nurf this, nurf that’ tirades, and this game is no exception.
    How does this relate?
    Someone said, “Dont nerf archers, nerf lance” 8-)